Leatherface (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
I got a copy of Mush back in the mid-90s, while in college. I've always loved it, but never heard anything else by them.

Does anyone here like these? They've 9 albums in total according to the internet. Where to next?

Also, they released one this year by all accounts. Anyone heard it?

I'm not mad about the new album. Dog disco's my favourite, which i'm told is heresy, but it's the quickest grower out of all of 'em, in my opinion. Jesse is a great album too.

There was a rumour they were playing here this year. does anyone know anything about that?

Although having said that,I always thought they were rubbish live.

Saw them october before last, thought they were amazing. Think they're touring the US most of the year cos they've not done so in ages. They play the UK fairly regular though, so you never know.

The new album is rapid. Cleaner and perhaps more melodic than usual but brilliant for it. Give it more time.

Mush is the greatest ever. Horsebox has some deadly tunes.
Dog Disco is a great album as well and a little bit different for them.

i read june 11th in fibbers a couple of weeks ago but heard no more after that.

Was a big fan the first time round (up to the Last, which is an underrated gem), but I recommend their singles as much as anything. Great singles band. The Discography Part II is a good place for that. Check out the first few Jesse singles as well, and Frankie Stubbs solo 7" and 10". All good.
I still have to hear the reformed Leatherface. I hope they haven't done a Snuff on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back