learn me about xHCx/youth crew/muscles (1 Viewer)

Some of them bands were amazing. Did you ever listen to Stormcore from France? They were fuckin deadly. So evil. Fuckin' H8000 dude!

Yeah, it was definitely Revelation Records who put that book out. I thought it was pretty great. I think I've still got it somewhere upstairs. Some brilliant photos and flyers in there, mostly of Cappo and Porcell's huge shnozzes.

H8000 was Belgium boss! its a postcode i believe.

Yes it was Revelation Books who did All Ages. i spotted in my library last night while i was adjusting my monacle and relaxing in my smoking jacket.

Has anyone read that book on revitition about david gedge? Best Wedding Present memoir ever.

yeah Chinese Telephones. theyre playing in my friends house in two weeks time. :D

Yeah, I KNOW...*sheesh*...actually I didn't know it was a postcode, I never knew what it was supposed to mean, just that it was all that Goodlife chugga-chugga-weeargh.

if roscommon had a postcode then i guess all the bands you and the fulhams were in would have had it used to describe yer sound. :)

YDL are ok at best.(Americans playing oi?) They only had 3 songs released as far as I know. They were on a 7" and also a few comp lp's. I just recently traded the 7" away.

YDL were from suburban Connecticut, where the HC kids all lived in sprawling McMansions.

I once spent about a month where at least 70% of my conversations were with the same friend, and all dedicated to the task of finding the funniest lyric. Eventually, we agreed that the honour went to YDL's "Blue Pride":

'Grandfather worked to support his family
workin' hard all day, in the rubber factory.'

Consequently, I have been cursed with that song as my eternal earworm. Since the mid-1990s.

Fuck. Now it's back.

Christ.

predator.jpg

=

l_bcfd1fd33ad20c7afa90b711ecc15725.jpg

A baffling (but welcome) comparison.

YDL were from suburban Connecticut, where the HC kids all lived in sprawling McMansions.

I once spent about a month where at least 70% of my conversations were with the same friend, and all dedicated to the task of finding the funniest lyric. Eventually, we agreed that the honour went to YDL's "Blue Pride":

'Grandfather worked to support his family
workin' hard all day, in the rubber factory.'

Consequently, I have been cursed with that song as my eternal earworm. Since the mid-1990s.

Fuck. Now it's back.

Christ.

Sounds like the half written never heard freebooters song

::clef::I work in a factory,
I dont know what I do.
LIVIN THE SKINHEAD DREAM OI!OI!OI!::clef::

Sounds like the half written never heard freebooters song

::clef::I work in a factory,
I dont know what I do.
LIVIN THE SKINHEAD DREAM OI!OI!OI!::clef::

is that autobiographical mickey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back