Leagues gets Tooned (1 Viewer)

I really liked that Frames video. It was very Irish... quite a unique look to it.

You all know that you are obliged to reference Mic Christopher whenever you go near the media.

Hope all goes well with Mr. and the future Mrs. Clark. Rumour is that his dowry is two virtual cows, a sheep that turns into a typewriter and a binary poem.

Originally posted by Unclealo
That very very very bad news:( :mad:

No, its retarded. Only RTE could be this backward and retarded. Just when things start really hotting up in the music video scene here, they pull the plug. Its laughable really.

They need to pump more money into the Fame Game and make sure that the presenters mouth is wide enough to fit all of the Jackass crews' cocks as opposed to just one or two. They also need the cash to help Damien Rice buy himself a razor so he can look sharp when he plays for the American troops in Shannon.

Total pricks.

Originally posted by dudley
no repeats sadly

and, more sadly, no more no discos either. 2 more episodes and it's gone for good :(

NO WAY! i thought they had that sorted? wankers. andybody got an email address we can bombard? (i am such an anarchist)

RTE probably think they have filled their quota of Irish Music programmes with The Last Brodcast (actually not bad) and Songs from a room (so bad i want to papercut my corneas).

You sound suprised. Its fucking typical.

..here we go again...always with the R.T.E bashing. I think they provide a fantastic service as the national broadcaster, with incisive,innovative, quality programming that is as up to date as it is entertaining.

you really wish that kinda sentence was true. Buh well it just isn't.

Originally posted by Knacker
They need to pump more money into the Fame Game and make sure that the presenters mouth is wide enough to fit all of the Jackass crews' cocks as opposed to just one or two. They also need the cash to help Damien Rice buy himself a razor so he can look sharp when he plays for the American troops in Shannon.

Total pricks.

Classic. Don't hold back William...[pat Billy on the back] get it all out of you...[/pat Billy on the back]

Right. Deep breath...

It's the second I.R.I.S. MAGAZINE night, featuring...
Main room:
BERKELEY
DERRICK DEVINE
THE BEAUTIFUL LOSERS
OUTRHYTHM
TAG

Acoustic room:
MUMBLIN' DEAF RO
TADHG COOKE
KEV LITTLEWOOD
ED HURRELL

DJs Paddy Fagan and Lazarus (not to be confused with A Lazarus Soul) turn sonic tricks in the bar. It's 8 fat ones in.

Any other information needed?

2 more episodes and it's gone for good

i heard that too. i am really, really, fucking enraged. public service broadcasting, my arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back