Gigs / Records / Tours / Bolds (1 Viewer)

Reminder:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
ROAD RELISH SINGLE LAUNCH
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Chalets & Neosupervital both feature on the new Road Relish single, #12, which will be launched in Whelans on Wednesay the 26th of February. Tickets are 7 euros and are available from Road Records, 16B Fade St., Dublin 2. The single is fancy ass white vinyl and sounds like how i imagine the inside of a deadly buzz sounding.

ah the memories... if only i had the strength of my convictions... is that how you say it? what i mean is if only i could say something, do it and then not go back on my word. i never did take that time off... i never did swim all the swimming i was supposed to......................... anyone go swimming on a regular basis in dublin and enjoy it? if so, where you go? and ... where do you go when the darkness comes? for fuck sake, that's the word darkness ruined now... there's also a band called "i love you but i have chosen darkness...

hag said:
ah the memories... if only i had the strength of my convictions... is that how you say it? what i mean is if only i could say something, do it and then not go back on my word. i never did take that time off... i never did swim all the swimming i was supposed to......................... anyone go swimming on a regular basis in dublin and enjoy it? if so, where you go? and ... where do you go when the darkness comes? for fuck sake, that's the word darkness ruined now... there's also a band called "i love you but i have chosen darkness...

Skerries is nice for swimming

there's two swimming spots with little concrete dressing rooms and platforms to dive off and stuff

then when it's dark you go to Stoop Your Head, a pub on the harbour and drink guinness and eat seafood chowder

then you go smoke bold back down at the little concrete dressing room

Pantone247 said:
Skerries is nice for swimming

there's two swimming spots with little concrete dressing rooms and platforms to dive off and stuff

then when it's dark you go to Stoop Your Head, a pub on the harbour and drink guinness and eat seafood chowder

then you go smoke bold back down at the little concrete dressing room
that actually sounds fucking cool. errrr... where's skerries? i'm so there on saturday.

hag said:
that actually sounds fucking cool. errrr... where's skerries? i'm so there on saturday.

It's up north county dublin, sorta between Swords and Ballbriggan, where i grew up.

Drive on the main belfast road, past the airport, you get to a place called Blakes Cross, Esso station on your left, warehouse on your right, take the right before the warehouse, it's all signposted...drive thru all this nice countryside, get to Lusk... ignore it... it's lame... keep going till you get to Skerries.

Nice place to visit, boring place to live...

the swimming spots are on Red Island (no it's not an island), ones the captains (set above some rocks for mad bastards) and the other one is the springers. Then on the harbour road there are two kick ass pubs, Joe Mays and Stoop Your Head

Stoops is funny, you initally think you gotta stoop going in the door, but no the stooping refers to a big concrette beam in the middle of the pub which everyone over 5ft brains themselves off eventully

cheers pants, no cracking open a bottle of wine the minute i wake up this saturday for me! :) i just mailed myself all that info... seriously, nice one. so, there's somewhere clean on the north side? jaesus!!!

Pantone247 said:
the swimming spots are on Red Island (no it's not an island), ones the captains (set above some rocks for mad bastards) and the other one is the springers. Then on the harbour road there are two kick ass pubs, Joe Mays and Stoop Your Head

Stoops is funny, you initally think you gotta stoop going in the door, but no the stooping refers to a big concrette beam in the middle of the pub which everyone over 5ft brains themselves off eventully
i did all my early childhood swimming in the sea stuff in skerries - my great-aunts used to live opposite the coast inn on church street. haven't swum there since i was a nipper, mind.

it's good fun watching the seals when the fishing boats come in as well. shameless displays of "look! i'm cute! give me fish, dammit!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back