League of Ireland - Do people here watch it? (1 Viewer)

jaysus...hope yer grand!

game was decent first half. poor enough 2nd half until ROVERS had a couple of chances to win it with Baker making a difference when he came on. Had to dash off to see the Aviva Stadium at full time but apparently i missed some handbags between the two teams which continued a while later during the warm down???

was Twigg missing cos he was off getting hitched?

nah,just in the wrong place at the wrong time,dudes emptied the contents of a skip on top of us and i got a right crack,lucky i managed to stay on my feet,coulda been a lot worse :)

What a bunch of fucking retards. They should be dragged out as an example and jailed for a few years. I really have had enough of this football as an excuse for violence nonsence. Not one of these shit for brains has ever played the fucking sport, fucking cunts. What fucks me off the most is that if you took all the money spent policing these dickheads you could actually supply decent facilities for young lads coming up.

Hope the heads alright TK

C'mere maybe one of you will know. I remember hearing a report on Off The Ball a few years ago about a time that a big Italian club had to come and play someone out west, I'm thinking it's mid-70's to mid-80's. The club's ground wasn't up to UEFA standards so they had to use a GAA pitch in the countryside. The reason they were allowed to use the pitch was because it was owned by the community and not the GAA itself so the foreign games ban wasn't in effect. I'm thinking that it was Galway United vs. Juventus. It's defeinately not Athlone vs. Milan.

Any ideas?

Young fella showing off his Aston Villa jersey to his mates in the local pub with all the sigs on it. Very sad I thought.

My mate's little brother met some of the Villa team in Abrakebabra in Portmarnock last week, they were staying in the Links hotel out there before the Bohs game.

Apparently Cuellar couldn't have been nicer and thought them some Spanish swear words, Petrov was a gentleman and was the only one who actually knew what team they were playing against over here, Nigel Reo Coker was a bellend who wouldn't talk to anyone or have his picture taken and when they asked the group what Martin O'Neill was like they said ask his son and pointed to a confused Agbonlahor (living up to his dumb as a bunch of rocks image)!! All players also had ridiculously big, diamond encrusted watches...

Why exactly ?

I meant the League of Irelands biggest gate receipts are only when British teams come over to play and most of the supporters of these British teams are Irish. It would be great to see more kids wearing Shamrock Rovers/ Bohs jerseys or whatever Irish team.

I meant the League of Irelands biggest gate receipts are only when British teams come over to play and most of the supporters of these British teams are Irish. It would be great to see more kids wearing Shamrock Rovers/ Bohs jerseys or whatever Irish team.

You see rake loads of Rovers jerseys in Tallaght. You'll see them smiling there arses off all week actually.

great results for us last night,bohs seem to be imploding just as we're getting into a nice stride,we seem to be finally developing the habit of being able to break down teams who set their stalls out to defend from the off.still,a lot of games to be played yet and i wouldn't be surprised to see a few more slip-up's from the top teams,just hope we're still top of the pile come the end of october.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back