Lead guitarist wanted - Dublin (1 Viewer)

Enderr

City centre based Rock/Alternative band looking for a decent guitar player. We're not looking for a pro (we aren't!) but not a beginner either. Additional skills are more than welcome! (i.e. you can also write and arrange songs, play keys, do backing vocals, etc). Ideally you should have a rock and/or metal style of playing. We're not a really a metal band, though.

You can check our music in www.myspace.com/evasagenda. Most of the songs there are recorded (badly) at home with a drum machine so the quality is atrocious and not really representative of how we sound live, but it'll give you an idea.

We practice once a week and we have a 7-song set (5 originals/2 covers), almost ready for a first gig & demo. The band is currently composed by a drummer, a bassist and a singer/guitarist. All ages, creeds and species are welcome! Give us a try!

Send email to [email protected] if interested!

Hi my name is Deborah, im from Dubin. Im a profesional siner, been sining for a good number of years now, and have been wanting to join a band :) Call me if ur interested, my number is 0857082280.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back