Lead guitarist wanted - Dublin (1 Viewer)

Enderr

City centre based Rock/Alternative band looking for a decent guitar player. We're not looking for a pro (we aren't!) but not a beginner either. Additional skills are more than welcome! (i.e. you can also write and arrange songs, play keys, do backing vocals, etc). Ideally you should have a rock and/or metal style of playing. We're not a really a metal band, though.

You can check our music in www.myspace.com/evasagenda. Most of the songs there are recorded (badly) at home with a drum machine so the quality is atrocious and not really representative of how we sound live, but it'll give you an idea.

We practice once a week and we have a 7-song set (5 originals/2 covers), almost ready for a first gig & demo. The band is currently composed by a drummer, a bassist and a singer/guitarist. All ages, creeds and species are welcome! Give us a try!

Send email to [email protected] if interested!

Hi my name is Deborah, im from Dubin. Im a profesional siner, been sining for a good number of years now, and have been wanting to join a band :) Call me if ur interested, my number is 0857082280.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back