Launch Of Document Book (4 Viewers)

Originally posted by niallmc
i've just got the books. they'll be in freebird, mero's, road and the food co-op from tomorrow

deadly

are road selling them online via the modren interweb?

Originally posted by conor

although on the train back an american guy opened the windows 'cos some guy was smoking waaaay down the other end of the carriage. it was freeeezing. my da said "thank you very much" in a sarcastic tone of voice when he closed them again and the american guy went "but he was smoking...." so my da said "why don't you fucking bomb him then"
nice one da
subtle

heh heh
That's like the supposed true story of the German accosting an Irish woman who was smacking her toddler and saying 'In Germany we do not slap our children' only to have her retort 'well in Ireland we don't gas our Jews'

I doubt he had much of a comeback after thar

Originally posted by kirstie

heh heh
That's like the supposed true story of the German accosting an Irish woman who was smacking her toddler and saying 'In Germany we do not slap our children' only to have her retort 'well in Ireland we don't gas our Jews'

I doubt he had much of a comeback after thar

he said "we also gas our catholics" and gave her the glassy state of death.

Originally posted by pee pee

i dont think the boys will be too pleased at being called names.

Attachments

• arg-roscoe-tantrum-sm-url.gif
    arg-roscoe-tantrum-sm-url.gif
    7 KB · Views: 257
(actually, do you reckon he's shagging an invisible something, or swimming, or dancing whilst sunbathing or what?)

whatever your into lorenzo...

Like "do him in"....."Zip that piece a shit..."like the movies say..
at least that what seattle is referring to i think???

Is`nt the Americain goverment monitoring the net?Is this a terrorist related topic?Opps

OVer 200 gone since Friday
Haven't even told all the bands that it'sout yet. Looks like I'll have to get a second pressing (or is that what you call it for book?)

yeah....yeah.....remove him....as in the context of democratically voting against him so he is out of office....yeah... that's what I meant...and its only coincidence bushie's brother is govenor of Florida and misleading ballots in florida made the most heavily Jewish area in the usa vote overwhelmingly for a rabid anti-semite(pat buchanan)whose ballot tab was "accidentally" labled misleadingly next to Al Gore's...yeah... nothing unsavoury implied...I'm an upstanding capitalist meat eating gun totin' SUV-drivin' amurrricin, I fully support bombing starving Iraqi children...they throw rocks, you know. And rocks are weapons of mass distraction . Gotta go wave my flag now and call the feds on my neighbors. And do the pres. anally.

the c.i.a. can get you for that, y'know. threatening to harm the president (anally or not) (and in jest or not). it's illegal. and that means it's bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back