last meal and tune. (1 Viewer)

Wilbert said:
There was a list published of the contents of some death row prisoners last meal. It was full of things like, pizza, kentucky fried chicken, McDonalds etc. all washed down with a large DIET coke. Diet coke? Your going to the chair, you nutcase, treat yourself to the regular stuff!
Well I know people who, for taste reasons, will only drink the diet stuff. I, for taste reasons, do not drink the stuff at all.

For a meal I'd have loads of popcorn kernels so as soon as the electric chair cranks up, everyone's a winner!

For music, I'd probably just listen to the news.

roxy said:
Well I know people who, for taste reasons, will only drink the diet stuff. I, for taste reasons, do not drink the stuff at all.
For taste reasons alone those people should be executed!

If you're a Coke lover (like me), it makes the world of difference. It's like when you go into a café ask for a coke and they give you a pepsi :(, your heart sinks and then you curse the stupid pepsi contracts that they impose on some places to not sell coca cola.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
For music, I'd probably just listen to the news.

yeah, Huey Lewis would be a good way to ring out your life...

last meal... Duck with Hoisin sauce and pancakes...

last tune: "could've moved mountains" by silver mt zion...

meal: prolly wouldent have the stomach for anything fancy shmancy so I'd go for some beans on toast with lashings of tabasco

song: Instead of having it played i'd sing it myself at the top of my lungs New World by Bjork like the end of Dancer in The Dark

Mark King said:
Cake with a file in it.

Electricity by Cap'n Beef.
heh heh heh, oh you... mark king from level 42, you always see the funny side. i bet you held your bass like you did to make people see the funny side.

My meal would have to be a mix of mahi mahi filled tacos with fresh salsa refried beans and some chips from my local chipper. The song, well album would have to be Goodbye yellowbrick road to cheer me up and the ballad of Danny Bailey in particular.

I'm gonna be a fat bastard and have Bacon & cheese fries from Eddie Rockets and a Large Meaty Mizzoni pizza.
Throw in a burger from Ricks and a Falafel from Rupyana.
Add a few spliffs of Temple Ball and AK-47 for the mongheads dessert
and for my aural pleasure I would select Quarantined from At The Drive In's Relationship of Command!

Sweet!

this is quite a tasteless topic.
when someone is being put to death by another man, it is not somethihng tht should be joked about.
why not post a thread about your favouite foods and songs?
i wouldn't be so depressing and morose

Specially flown in from Diep In Ranelagh to my cell in Kentucky:
Stirfried Beef Chili with Boiled Rice

Then I would wolf it down and sweat the chili to the tune of
The Benny Hill Show...

I guess I'll field this since I started it. *deep breath*

My intention was never to offend anyone only to stimulate debate.Thats what this place is all about.O.k. hands up it was done in a jockular fashion but if you know your history people have being doing it since the dawn of time..its called black humour..being able to laugh at the darker side of things helps to overcome.(I find anyway).Anyway when the time comes I want to have all that shit sorted out so when they do come for me I can spend more time thinking about bigger things than what Im going to eat.As for the music bit can you not see the fantasy element of this? would you by the same association close madame tusaudes because of this?

where's the love dr. love? jesus... you gonna prescribe me some bad feeling? that prescription is going straight in the bin along with all the haters and bad vibes and no fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back