last meal and tune. (1 Viewer)

Catwoman said:
Salmon and prawn kovalom style, 3 onion bhajis, Peshwari naan, poppadums, various chutney. Followed by a wide variety of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream and a bottle of Baileys. Gimme Shelter by the Stones, flick the switch at the 'Raaaaaaaape, muuuuuuurder, it's just a shot away' bit.

'twas far from onion bhajis and peshwari nannies you were reared on!!! :D

Tangent: just finished reading 'Veronica decides to die'

its good, i like it.

anyone read it?

jane said:
I'm glad someone else took my position on this. Why listen to something that makes you want to live when you could make yourself wish for death -- and get it?

FancyGoods said:

its good, i like it.

anyone read it?

That by that notorious selp help Guru Paulo Coelho?

FancyGoods said:

its good, i like it.

anyone read it?
I read it. Don't remember much about it apart from that I thought it was a bit strange but very good.

Author is Paulo Coehlo (sp?)

Juno said:
I read it. Don't remember much about it apart from that I thought it was a bit strange but very good.

Author is Paulo Coehlo (sp?)
Hmm
he's just that bit holy isn't he?
I've read the alchemist, years ago, and liked it but was a bit sceptical about the spirituality aspect. I have about 3 others in a box set and once I found out nuns n priests really like him it put me riiiiiiiiiiiight off. So they remain un-read.

i'd have a 16-inch takeaway pizza cos i always feel like dying after eating one of them, and pizza is fantabulous
and i'd want to listen to something by my own band, not anyone else's, so i'd listen to this song that we just recorded which is fantabulously depressing.

Meal: The heart of the person who was chosen to flick the switch/give the lethal injection.
Tune: That sonic weapon they've been experimenting with in the U.S. which kills everybody within a half a mile.

Ha. Lets see the fuckers try to off me after that!

Juno said:
kirstie said:
once I found out nuns n priests really like him it put me riiiiiiiiiiiight off. QUOTE]

Hmmm. Very dodgy. I'd forgotten about the 'spiritual' aspect. Never read any of the rest of his stuff and certainly won't be doing so.

he's a bit of an old fuckin hippy alright

Last meal - something with lots of spices and lentils - that will really give them something to clean up when i die and shit myself.

Last Tune - Metal Machine Music. Why should I suffer alone???

There was a list published of the contents of some death row prisoners last meal. It was full of things like, pizza, kentucky fried chicken, McDonalds etc. all washed down with a large DIET coke. Diet coke? Your going to the chair, you nutcase, treat yourself to the regular stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back