language trends, LOIKE (5 Viewers)

I've mentioned this before but ,in my opinion, the ultimate Skanger phrase is being approached by a young lady and faced with the following genuine request for intimacy.

"Will ye lick me rasher?"

FancyGoods said:
I've mentioned this before but ,in my opinion, the ultimate Skanger phrase is being approached by a young lady and faced with the following genuine request for intimacy.

"Will ye lick me rasher?"

"lob it in there boss" is another charming one

stick it up yer bollicks is a good one. Im with Oh Shit on Rat bastard too, thats a great one.

'hey dude, got any marzipan?'
'Stick it up yer bollix ye fuckin shitehawk'
'You Rat Bastard!'
'grannypants off'

frambosenshmak said:
sorry i cant help it missus but you meant to say you're:eek:

i recently latched onto using 'mare' for when something is giving you grief:
"how's he getting on with fixing that rad?"
"ah he's having a mare of a time getting it sitting on the wall"

find myself swearing like a profanasaurus lately. i'm sure its a cry for help from whats left of my educated mind trying to persuade me to read more books again (or i should just stop acting the maggot/behaving like a gobshite and get my act together)

also has anyone ever found themselves on the street when they run into a mate sudenly starting to do robotic dance moves while saying in full junkie drawl "ssssssstory bud whats the craic?" (particular phenomenon exists for me primarily around henry street encounters. must be the air)

i'd like to see "aul' wagon", "get stuck in to that" and "feckwit" back in the vocabulary again.

great thread.

how about

ask me bollix

mowldy

beat down (as in she is BEAT down, pronounced bet down)

i know a guywho says bint, cat, wagon, etc.... in an unselfconscious everyday way.

i hate the done instead of did and seen instead of saw.

i thought jackeen meant little jack as in dublin is a little britain as in the union jack?

here's a new chat up line for ya too:

giz a shot of your gee.

i've heard it in action!

everyone i know says "givin it the..."
when other people are around they ask why we all say "givin it the..." all the time

"givin it the" means many things , usually how someone or did something

Manpoo was givin it the *flailing arm guestures* and cunzer was givin it the "foook off!"

Wavioli said:
I have been saying 'fantastic' alot. And 'great' with a hint of sarcasm i find is fantastic.

i say 'super' like that all the time..it makes me sound like a fucktard but i cant get out of the habit!!

my new favourite expression is 'i wouldnt touch him with yours' when describing someone who is totally wrecked..im not really sure why i think its so great but i use it all the fuckin time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back