Land Lovers bring you "Immovable Feet", launch party, etc. (1 Viewer)

So I hear the Lubbers are booked to play downstairs shortly... Due to popular demand... When is that happening again?
Jonah and I are hitting a strip club avant le gig... Who else is in?

well perhaps my saying '90% of non thumped people' would have been the remarkably subtle clue that i wasn't talking about you guys! my powers of deduction, alarmingly sharp, no?

You made it very clear you were NOT hitting on me. This seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life despite all my winking.
But I was hitting on you all night and all I got out of it was some ballet lessons.

Oh but you would have been the exception. I thought I was giving out the vibes! I thought my seductive dancing would have caught your eye... it may have been slightly more productive for me if I hadn't been so ill balanced

why didn't anyone hit on me?

Haven't you figured out that you need to bring along the unattractive friend so you become the more attractive one? Girls have been doing this for ages. Plus, hitting on people is so 2002. You're better off leaning against the wall texting someone acting as if you're too cool for school for your surroundings. Next time bring the fatty.

Haven't you figured out that you need to bring along the unattractive friend so you become the more attractive one? Girls have been doing this for ages. Plus, hitting on people is so 2002. You're better off leaning against the wall texting someone acting as if you're too cool for school for your surroundings. Next time bring the fatty.

all my friends are rides, wouldn't be caught dead hanging with any munted freaks.

Stop ruining my thread with all this sexy nonsense!

Milan Panic, Land Lubbers haven't done anything about playing anywhere. I'm sure we will though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back