Land Lovers bring you "Immovable Feet", launch party, etc. (2 Viewers)

Such a fun night. Well done Land Lovers. Heroic stuff form the Land Lovers lovers too.

Those cupcakes were amazing and the sight of the little melty icecream faces pressed against the side of the box may haunt my dreams for years to come.

Cupcake frosting kisses, while cute, not so much appreciated. There was still some on my ear this morning.

Yeah great gig. I particularly enjoyed kicking Mike Stevens.

sound up front was spot on. tunes were fantastic. i drank too much beer and didn't really talk to anyone other then hugh. i missed getting a t-shirt too, boo. are they all gone? i want the kinda off white one in medium. can you bring one friday please padraig?

didn't realise there were so many other thumped related people there. i had much fun, even if 90% of the non-thumped people i talked to thought i was a lesbian. i don't understand.

but i do have to say those cupcakes were amazing.. such frosting, such precise frosting.

sound up front was spot on. tunes were fantastic. i drank too much beer and didn't really talk to anyone other then hugh. i missed getting a t-shirt too, boo. are they all gone? i want the kinda off white one in medium. can you bring one friday please padraig?

I'd say there are plenty left. Yes, I'll bring one on Friday.

didn't realise there were so many other thumped related people there. i had much fun, even if 90% of the non-thumped people i talked to thought i was a lesbian. i don't understand.

how many people did you ask??

Great gig. I'm all flagged out. I've been blasting the new Land Lovers CD in the motor and it's a hit with the ladies. I went to Adrian Crowley first downstairs (which was amazing, in a different way) and then just as it was ending legged it up for the first LL song. Dutchy was supposed to text me when it was starting, but did he? Did he balls. Oh, the sickly sweet milk of selfish love. But despite this I was just on time, and Land Lovers soared. Best I've seen them. But still, catching two of the best songwriters in Ireland in one night; my emotions couldn't handle it. Truth is, I needed to be kicked. Truth is, I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back