LAMP/BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY/CHIRPS - THIS SATURDAY - €5 (1 Viewer)

Scribblebop

Lamp from Cork play Dublin in The Twisted Pepper this Saturday as part of their tour to promote their debut album, Sagittarius.
Also playing on the night is the monsterous Bridges of Madison County and Chirps.

Doors at 8, Tax is €5, stage is the ground floor one.

Lamp:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bridges of Madison County:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Chirps: http://chirps.bandcamp.com/

dbc88ff2_bump3.jpg

No one cares.

But it's free and mad independent musicy..

Also I think it's in the bookshop place upstairs, epic fail on the details above.

ive never felt so pissed off for a band. Lamp came all the way from Cork with a load of gear and towards the end of their FIRST song they were told to pack it in because the venue had another gig booked for after and they needed the room cleared. this was about 22:30. fuck the twisted pepper. i hated the place before now and this is the final nail in the coffin. i dont give a fuck who's playing there, im never setting foot in there again.

Not to mention the thievery at the back door. Two cunts took Shane from Lamp's handpainted SG, my bag with a H4N recorder in and my jacket with my keys in. Maybe people might care and keep an eye out for this here guitar:

309138_2199061508928_1618984359_2159450_624556745_n.jpg

Ah yeah, sometimes you should just trust your instincts and not leave the house. Was good to see you Al, hopefully we'll play an old rock show together sometime soon. Dare I ask when the world will get to hear the Hounds album?

Not to mention the thievery at the back door. Two cunts took Shane from Lamp's handpainted SG, my bag with a H4N recorder in and my jacket with my keys in. Maybe people might care and keep an eye out for this here guitar:

View attachment 7225

holy mother of jesus - that was one bad night man.

Ive only ever been to one gig in the twisted pepper, and had limited dealings with managment - but thats as bad a tale of cuntage as Ive ever heard....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back