Ladies .Would you wear real fur? (1 Viewer)

The shoes and a hat are the most important thing in such temperatures. I never knew anyone using fur and it'd be a few weeks of -20 during the winter every year where I'm from. If you'd see people wrapped up in furs and reindeer skins in Lapland, it's also most probably gonna be the rich tourists flocking to see the santa in a suburban reindeer vehicle.
Everybody loves a tourist though.
Especially when they think its all such a laugh.

...Oh yeah, the hat as well. With the furry bits over the ears. Oh baby.

I dunno. There were a few industrial looking orange rig jackets, and there were a few reindeer fur jackets, most people seemed to be wearing something fur unless they were skiing. I just threw on a spare fur coat.

And when they were skiing they would have a little skin rolled up and tied onto their back, and when you sat down you would unroll your skin, and sit on the snow on that.
The warmth made it feel like you wee'd on yourself.

Fur is amazing.

The shoes and a hat are the most important thing in such temperatures. I never knew anyone using fur and it'd be a few weeks of -20 during the winter every year where I'm from. If you'd see people wrapped up in furs and reindeer skins in Lapland, it's also most probably gonna be the rich tourists flocking to see the santa in a suburban reindeer vehicle.

What would you know dude? He's talking about Norway, and you're from Finland. Cop on.

Fur_Q_Uzi_Lover.jpg

I got a guilt trip over using furry handcuffs with my wife so I suffered a massive panic attack based on moral reasons and then left her stuck to a radiator in the travel lodge.

pink_handcuffs.jpg

People invest in really cruel and unethical shit all the time. Clothes, jewellery, food, drugs, chemical products, cleaning products, fucking bleeding jesus EVERYTHING is loaded with sketch. I'm glad, for the animal's sake, that many people don't agree with buying fur and choose not to wear it.

I'm gonna be mega annoying and controversial here and say that the idea of people thinking it's their right to wear fur/leather to me is indicative of that deeply embedded almost unconscious belief that the pain suffered by animals and other humans is an unfortunate consequence of our right to live as we choose (being fashionable or getting shit on the cheap), or has nothing to do with our choices. Investing in this shit directly contributes to that pain and suffering. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious that makes that fact not true or irrelevant but I can't see it. I could get into the food thing here but it's a huge can o (veggie) worms.

So yeah, 2nd hand fur.... I wear 2nd hand wool and leather (I even have some first hand leather boots I bought a few years ago that I still wear) but couldn't bring myself to wear 2nd hand fur. There's a lot of sketchy things to sport in public, but fur is a poster-boy/lynchpin for animal cruelty. Like Squiggle said, you're gonna invoke the wrath of angry people on the street if you wear fur. Not bleedin worth it. And like Hayworth said, there's something infinitely more creepy about fur than leather. AND like Muffin said, I wouldn't want people to see it on me and go 'ooh that looks nice, I might get one' (fat chance. me = fashion gonk of the century).

if its good enough for a snow leopard, its good enough for me.

HOW. DARE. YOU!!!!!!!!

as official thumped guardian of snow leopards the world over, i demand you retract that comment.

and so do these dudes.

"you......you want to wear us?"
leopard7_gallery__470x258.jpg

"retract, motherfucker!!!1"
_42471838_leopard_ap416.jpg

"yeah! what he said!!!"

leopard2.jpg

*cough*

as you were.

If any lady wants to recreate Marianne Faithfuls Girl on a Motorcycle fur-lined leather catsuit that's fine by me

despite some reservations about possible ickiness in the gusset area

209026.1000.A.jpg

People invest in really cruel and unethical shit all the time. Clothes, jewellery, food, drugs, chemical products, cleaning products, fucking bleeding jesus EVERYTHING is loaded with sketch. I'm glad, for the animal's sake, that many people don't agree with buying fur and choose not to wear it.

I'm gonna be mega annoying and controversial here and say that the idea of people thinking it's their right to wear fur/leather to me is indicative of that deeply embedded almost unconscious belief that the pain suffered by animals and other humans is an unfortunate consequence of our right to live as we choose (being fashionable or getting shit on the cheap), or has nothing to do with our choices. Investing in this shit directly contributes to that pain and suffering. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious that makes that fact not true or irrelevant but I can't see it. I could get into the food thing here but it's a huge can o (veggie) worms.

So yeah, 2nd hand fur.... I wear 2nd hand wool and leather (I even have some first hand leather boots I bought a few years ago that I still wear) but couldn't bring myself to wear 2nd hand fur. There's a lot of sketchy things to sport in public, but fur is a poster-boy/lynchpin for animal cruelty. Like Squiggle said, you're gonna invoke the wrath of angry people on the street if you wear fur. Not bleedin worth it. And like Hayworth said, there's something infinitely more creepy about fur than leather. AND like Muffin said, I wouldn't want people to see it on me and go 'ooh that looks nice, I might get one' (fat chance. me = fashion gonk of the century).

Get off the fence and tell us what you really think Buzzo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back