La Fraction Pub Gig, saturday! (3 Viewers)

Great gig.Monged out and had to leg it before Le Fraction.....

I'm glad now though.In the studio today and feeling fresh.Grand job.

amazing gig. so many people dancing. la fraction was great.

thanks to anyone who buy records from distro, doesn't look like a recession to me.:)

The Gakk reminded me of a late 70s early 80s Northie type band including their dresswear, the drummer from On/Off who played Bass for them actually was good...although he wouldn't let go of the mic.....
Cut the Reins were the best I've seen them yet, especially the 1st 2-3 songs...then they went a bit moshspacey Hc for my liking////
Freebooters rocked the house.....
Ended who I hadn't seen in ages were really good too, Alan really packs a lot of energy into his vocals/
La Fraction were interesting, they reminded me of NY Rel-X, vocalist was very good, one of the guitarists was narky when I went behind him and may have stood on something he complained in a gallic tongue!
Was interesting to see the Tap packed at 9pm even if it was a tenner in!
I still feel very drunk this morning so pics be a while....

non fair i cant get in to gig, boz punks is rasist man, my friend gets in and he same as me with the danse and girls

Can you imagine if he drank!!!!!!

300-11.jpg

Good gig...
Thought the Gakk were alright but I just can't take them seriously with that bass player.
Cut The Reins put on a great show as always. Ended were the band of the night for me. Freebooters was a nice surprise. La Fraction were deadly too but I had to drive back to Galway so I left around 6 songs into their set. Oh yeah.. the venue is cool but it stank of gone off milk or something.

The gig was amazing. Ended really as always blew me away. Been listening to them constantly. So good, Freebooters were so great, best i've seen them and a great surprise. And La Fraction were way better than I imagined. Excellent, I left my bass up there so have to get the bus up on Sunday and retrieve the old black beauty! sucks.

Good gig...
Thought the Gakk were alright but I just can't take them seriously with that bass player.
Cut The Reins put on a great show as always. Ended were the band of the night for me. Freebooters was a nice surprise. La Fraction were deadly too but I had to drive back to Galway so I left around 6 songs into their set. Oh yeah.. the venue is cool but it stank of gone off milk or something.

What the hell?!? Didn't even see ya there!

The gig was amazing. Ended really as always blew me away. Been listening to them constantly. So good, Freebooters were so great, best i've seen them and a great surprise. And La Fraction were way better than I imagined. Excellent, I left my bass up there so have to get the bus up on Sunday and retrieve the old black beauty! sucks.

How about that much fabeled Minor Threat tribute band has a practise and I bring it down some time during the week??

This was great night, thanks to all the bands and everyone who helped out. huge turnout, after all the bills were paid there was 200 quid for the pa - now just 200 owed on this, and 200 euro for the bad obruni collective to cover some night a gig loses money

great to see so many people out dancing, venue was just about big enough

Hey Con, DO you think it might be possible to give my bass to Off With Their HEads or Four Letter Word on Sunday to bring it down to Galway for the gig their doing down here? Only if you can, It's the one with the black case and His Hero Is Gone sticker on it. Only if it's possible, Sorry about this bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back