kraftwerk tonight wow! (1 Viewer)

yay!

kraftwerk tonight

i can't wait. been waiting to see them since i was 12.

sorry, but i had to post this.

Attachments

• kraftwerk.jpg
    kraftwerk.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 63
Re: yay!

herv said:
kraftwerk tonight

i can't wait. been waiting to see them since i was 12.

sorry, but i had to post this.

I'll help your thread If you help mine..Goddamn Im excited! wited a long time for this! whats happening afterwards anything interesting?

i am so excited that i can't work and i have loads to do : (

7pm in brogans right???

then afterwards... the Hacker or Dr Alex?... daddy or chips... I can't decide.

circle in the olympia

does anyone know how restricted the view is in the circle in the olympia. on the ticket it says restricted view.
I am the model yah.....................

Latex lizzie said:
I'll help your thread If you help mine..Goddamn Im excited! wited a long time for this! whats happening afterwards anything interesting?

the hacker is on in...

The Hacker
[font=Verdana, Helvetica]As an unofficial Kraftwerk after-gig party, the Metropolitan Bar will be keeping the electro vibe alive on Monday 15th March with Frenchman The Hacker. This will be his third Irish appearance and anyone who has caught his previous sets here knows that he is one of the slickest electro and techno DJ's around. He is sure to encompass everything from the Italo-disco of Alexander Robotnick to the synth pop of Depeche Mode all the way through to the high-octane sounds of Vitalic. With a string of excellent releases on Turbo, Dancefloor Killers and GoodLife having come to surface in 2003, The Hacker is sure to make this a night to remember. Opening up proceedings on the night will be John Kavanagh and Electric City resident Simon Conway. Kavanagh is one of Dublin's best electro DJ's and has played the club several times over the past year. Admission is €10.[/font]

whaddya think? should be interesting. i have to work at 11.30 tomorrow morning though. last day in this job. ever.

nEiLo said:
i am so excited that i can't work and i have loads to do : (

7pm in brogans right???

then afterwards... the Hacker or Dr Alex?... daddy or chips... I can't decide.

i have to work till 8.00

bastardin yoke

dr alex patterson? what? where?

herv said:
whaddya think? should be interesting. i have to work at 11.30 tomorrow morning though. last day in this job. ever.
Here.. .I've tomorrow off. How about I come into work with you. Dressed as an extra from the Sound of Music and pretending that I'm Austrian.

nEiLo said:
yeah, but my dim-witted housemate has to work tomorrow:confused:

as for the hacker or dr alex - i will leave that up to others to decide.
tonight mathew, i am a follower not a leader

..har we'll not keep up bref...when he's sleepin he fairly sleeps. arr me shipmate.Gawd I need downers.Too happy.

billygannon said:
Here.. .I've tomorrow off. How about I come into work with you. Dressed as an extra from the Sound of Music and pretending that I'm Austrian.
that would be splendid. you can scream at the customers and ask them where they/their parents were during the war.

what a riot.

Eh, what time are the doors at for this anyway?

Probably working late, bleh, but don't want to miss any of the gig either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back