Konono No.1 - this saturday (1 Viewer)

Did you register?

If you did they should have sent you a mail yesterday saying that there is a first come first served (starting at 12 tomorrow) ticket distribution for anyone who registered but did not get tickets for their desired show.

I registered and never got that email. Ain't much good to me anyway, stuck in work

Weird! This is the content of the mail

Last weekend saw the release of the Analog tickets. We have had a phenomenal response to the concerts with thousands of people still seeking tickets.
As a limited number of tickets remain uncollected from the weekend, we are re-allocating these tickets and making them available to Analog subscribers from Thursday at 12 noon on a first-come-first-served basis.
If the registration rate is anything to go by these tickets will be snapped up very quickly, so please don’t delay.
How it will work.
  • Tickets are only available to those registered on the Analog website (Registration will finish tonight at midnight).
  • Subscribers can avail of a maximum of 2 tickets to each Analog concert.
  • If you have collected 2 tickets to any of the Analog shows, you can still request tickets for the shows you do not hold tickets for.
  • Subscribers MUST have a valid form of photo ID to receive Analog tickets.
  • You may NOT nominate a friend to collect your tickets.
  • Booking references for uncollected tickets are no longer valid.
  • Tickets can be collected from the Analog Box Office on Thursday 12 July and Friday 13 July between 12 p.m. to 7p.m.
  • This is the final allocation of tickets.
  • The box office will close once all tickets have been claimed.
We will email all subscribers when the tickets are gone.
Analog Box Office opening times
Thursday 12 July and Friday 13 July 12 p.m. to 7p.m.
chq, IFSC, Docklands, Dublin 1

The Box Office and Concert Site are detailed on the map below. We recommend that patrons use public transport in travelling to the event.

yeah i never got the email either!
Also I have emailed them a few times stating this and I keep getting an automated response.

Did you get a mail originally confirming that you'd registered? If you did then all you should need to do is bring passport or driving licence down to the ticket office with you and ask for a couple of tickets.

yeah but it was to an old work email address which i no longer have access to. I have emailed and asked if I am registered under my old address but havent heard back yet.

yeah but it was to an old work email address which i no longer have access to. I have emailed and asked if I am registered under my old address but havent heard back yet.

I think that they just go by names, if your name is on the registered list and you can prove you're you then you get tickets (if there are any left)... you don't need to bring the mail with you or anything like that.

Aw whats this business with Analog tickets?
If I turned up on the night what would you say the chances of getting in are?

Fuck i dont even know where theyre playing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back