Kilfuckingcoole gig on next Saturday (1 Viewer)

El Presidentè said:
Who ACTUALLY played.

I was there but there seemed to be loads of bands.

1st band was a "social experiment to give you ten minutes to throw a tomato"

boy I wish I had a tomato...

2nd Band were called Mug A Joe (i think) and made a lot of noise for such small kids. excellent

3rd band was Scientific Bong and they were fucking amazing.

4th were Chasing Amy, (that's my band) we played fucking shit and our buzzpop/punk felt out of place after the last band. I fucking stepped on my lead and pulled it out during one of the songs

what a loser

5th band was Soldiers Take Half and they sounded good but we headed home then.

some one else will have to fill in the rest.

i got in an email row, because i sent about 100 emails to different priests saying i was a member of a group calling for the defrocking of priests (shut it oly) and the removal of the churches wealth and property an all. they didnt like it very muhc, i also asked them how i get de-baptised and only one or two seemed to know how, its something i still mean to do.

nooly said:
rock is neither living nor dead, but timeless. it's been here since the beginning; it will be here til the end.
surely limestone was living at some point? sorta....... im starting a geological argument with a geology student.......

i didnt go to kilcoole cos i found more interesting people to study

the strange guy said:
How someone can get so romantic about something you can't ride is beyond me.
well that's a surprise.
at least rocks will never break your heart :( . unless they smash into it, and splatter it like a mouldy orange hitting a bandstand wall.

I is John said:
surely limestone was living at some point? sorta....... im starting a geological argument with a geology student.......
it's made of bits of calcite skeletons, calcite is a mineral, a mineral is not a living thing. neither is a skeleton. boo ya

Yeah, yeah, geology's all very well and good for some.. but I think more people should study geography! It's got everything from maps to field trips and even the occasional free booze if yr out in UCD. You learn how physical features are formed! If you get kicks from the scientific side, you can study all those digits that make rocks erode! Maps! C'mon... maps!

My lifelong dream is to be a medieval cartogapher... someday..

jillface said:
My lifelong dream is to be a medieval cartogapher... someday..
i'd like to be a mediaeval peasant, storming london with wat tyler, dying at 15, major surgery without anaesthetic, filth, plague, rape and pillage........the good old days

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back