Kilfuckingcoole gig on next Saturday (2 Viewers)

DEADLY, i never knew there was anywhere in ireland that did anthropology! been lookingat their website, it looks really interesting. i wonder if they'd let me in there as a postgrad after i finish here....
beautiful
thank you muchly

they do it in milltown too....but with theology....its somethin like 270....milltowns strange. they dont have a counceller or a student liason officer, they have a chaplain...if i end up going there someone shoot me. please.

Liadain said:
DEADLY, i never knew there was anywhere in ireland that did anthropology! been lookingat their website, it looks really interesting. i wonder if they'd let me in there as a postgrad after i finish here....
beautiful
thank you muchly
As a current Maynooth student I advise you not to consider studying here.

maynooth is party-college central, people wear toga's like allday everyday.

people die, rocks are forever. do geology instead
DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
rock is dead, hant you heard?

ho-ho

muha dont go to milltown theology institute, when i did my anti-religious zine i had an ongoing email argument with the chaplain of that place, kicked his ass with my witty takes on catholicism, anyhoo i met someone who went there once and they said its a fucker of a place.

how'd u get into a row wit the chaplain?...the prospectus sells the place as understanding and a wonderful environment in which to study...

geology....i want to do that....know for a fact that if i do tho, il hate it.

Winty said:
As a current Maynooth student I advise you not to consider studying here.
dude, i;ve heard it's like the centre of the universe and and and there's a girl slitting her own throat in a mirror and suchlike.

in ucd we only have ducks.

Sprinkles said:
how'd u get into a row wit the chaplain?...the prospectus sells the place as understanding and a wonderful environment in which to study...

geology....i want to do that....know for a fact that if i do tho, il hate it.

Milltown looks like a bit of a sham. There's nowhere to go after that, they just say that it's impressive to employers...so are good Degrees!

hmmm...Belfast sounds good...i still have 4 months. not too late to apply....only thing is my mother will cry herself to sleep at night if i go there coz i think she thinks that belfast is all bombs and sectarianism

Sprinkles said:
hmmm...Belfast sounds good...i still have 4 months. not too late to apply....only thing is my mother will cry herself to sleep at night if i go there coz i think she thinks that belfast is all bombs and sectarianism
Is there not the whole question of fees and stuff if you go to britain?

Sprinkles said:
they do it in milltown too....but with theology....its somethin like 270....milltowns strange. they dont have a counceller or a student liason officer, they have a chaplain...if i end up going there someone shoot me. please.

I can get you a deal on kneecapping and bombscares if you want, no questions asked, we'll show those huns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back