Kiddies being bullied (2 Viewers)

roxy

Website
Visit site
Was waiting on my bus into town yesterday evening. Just as I saw it coming in the distance this cute little boy, about 9/10, sprinted by me saying "shit, shit" under his breath. I realised he was being chased by another boy (also 9/10) who was on a bike. First kid runs across the road and into a driveway. Bullyboy on bike follows him in and squares right up to him with his front tyre almost in the boy's crotch. Victim is scared looking and is kinda meekly saying "what? what do you want?" to the bully. Kid tries to go round bully who keeps moving his bike wheel to block him. (Remember these are only little primary school kids). I was lookin back and forth between them and my bus which was just about to pull up. Wanted so badly to go over and give the bullykid a boot in the hole, but missing this bus would've make me late for work. As bus pulled in I saw the bully grab the helpless kid by the scruff of the neck, say something in his face, and then throw him backwards. My heart was breakin for the little dude coz I remember how shit primary school was.

Is bullying just part of schoollife still? I know I was bullied like fuck sometimes in primary school. There was always little stuff from time to time, but I remember in particular, around 3rd/4th class, playing outside friend's house and some skanger queen from one of the years above me came out of her house a few doors up, walked up to me and started absolutely kicking the shit out of my legs. Completely millin into me for absolutely no reason. She kept it up for ages, and she was a massive girl. Happened again with a different skanger a while later. They weren't even friends so they weren't workin together. Just both scum with nothing better to do than kick the gee off little girls.

So folks, were you the bully or the bullied?

It still happens in school all the time, and I'm in a secondary school. If it happens in class the teacher does their best to stamp it out but you have to be careful that you dont interfere in a way that will get the victim into more shit when they get out of school. It's a toughie.

I think I had a bit of both at school, although never violence, just names an ignoring people an' shit.

I was bullied at different stages in both primary and secondary schools. My advice to any kids who are reading - the way out of being bullied is to fight. Fights are short and in my experience far far less hassle (and less painful) than being bullied, and you don't even have to win

edit: this might not apply to girls, I've only ever been a boy

lurlow said:
Didn't bully, wasn't bullied. Was thoroughly ignored.

.|..|

me too pretty much, I just tried to get along.

Roxy said:
Is bullying just part of schoollife still?
without wanting to sound patronising, I think as long as there's people there'll be by bullying. It's a sad fact that for most people the simplest form of power relationship is easy and works best, it's an abuse of the ideal of civilised society but not a lot can be done without a lot of dismantling of the social structure I think.

Wouldn't it be great to just stop society and start things from scratch...?:mad::confused:!bing:confused:

egg_ said:
My advice to any kids who are reading - the way out of being bullied is to fight. Fights are short and in my experience far far less hassle (and less painful) than being bullied, and you don't even have to win

with the wisdom of age i agree with this but don't think i could've pulled it off at the time.

egg_ said:
I was bullied at different stages in both primary and secondary schools. My advice to any kids who are reading - the way out of being bullied is to fight. Fights are short and in my experience far far less hassle (and less painful) than being bullied, and you don't even have to win

edit: this might not apply to girls, I've only ever been a boy

Yeah - if you fight back they're way more likely to go look for an easier target.
Couple of kids tried the bullying thing with me in primary school. It always ended in a fight and never happened again.
Same thing happened on the first day of secondary school.
Spent the rest of secondary school without any hassle - aside from a fair bit of slagging over stupid hairstyles :)

I remember tryin to start fights with lads that were annoyin me in school. They never took me up on it. In retrospect, it was a pure pussy school.

But the one time I did get into a fight, with one of the lads I GAA'd with, I was roundly and comprehensively battered.
But the hassle I was gettin more or less stopped after that.

Bullyin is just a part of life. It's shit like, but there's not much you can do about it. My little bro had his jaw broken after a GAA match cuz he was stickin up for one of his mates. Little cunts.

I had a bully and he's in prison now. Heard his name on the radio one day, convicted of being involved in Paramilitary activities with the C.I.R.A. Big, dumn, half-wit fuckhole and i wish he was dead.

If i even got whiff of anybody bullying my little brother there'd be a bootin', Simpsons style.

roxy said:
Was waiting on my bus into town yesterday evening. Just as I saw it coming in the distance this cute little boy, about 9/10, sprinted by me saying "shit, shit" under his breath. I realised he was being chased by another boy (also 9/10) who was on a bike. First kid runs across the road and into a driveway. Bullyboy on bike follows him in and squares right up to him with his front tyre almost in the boy's crotch. Victim is scared looking and is kinda meekly saying "what? what do you want?" to the bully. Kid tries to go round bully who keeps moving his bike wheel to block him. (Remember these are only little primary school kids). I was lookin back and forth between them and my bus which was just about to pull up. Wanted so badly to go over and give the bullykid a boot in the hole, but missing this bus would've make me late for work. As bus pulled in I saw the bully grab the helpless kid by the scruff of the neck, say something in his face, and then throw him backwards. My heart was breakin for the little dude coz I remember how shit primary school was.

Is bullying just part of schoollife still? I know I was bullied like fuck sometimes in primary school. There was always little stuff from time to time, but I remember in particular, around 3rd/4th class, playing outside friend's house and some skanger queen from one of the years above me came out of her house a few doors up, walked up to me and started absolutely kicking the shit out of my legs. Completely millin into me for absolutely no reason. She kept it up for ages, and she was a massive girl. Happened again with a different skanger a while later. They weren't even friends so they weren't workin together. Just both scum with nothing better to do than kick the gee off little girls.

So folks, were you the bully or the bullied?

how do you know the scared kid doesn't have a big mouth that gets him into trouble with dudes who don't stand for any bullshit?

anyway guys, new thread for you all to weep about how you were bullied in school

any good psychiatric medication i should be on? i'm starting to feel left out

Egg is right.
You should fight back (and then tell a teacher).
I was never hard in school but I got in a scuffle with one of the most vicious boys in the school. His brother was in jail for murder (automatic million rep points) and he himself was known to beat exchange students on the head with U-Locks.
Anyway I didn't back down 'cause I didn't know him or his noteriety. It ended in a kind of stalemate and he never bothered me since and I became one of the few in the year below whose existence he would acknowledge.

Kid being bullied shouldn't worry about losing friends in school, other kids might hate you but all the shit you worry about in scholl ceases to matter once you're out of it.

Damon_Kind said:
I had a bully and he's in prison now. Heard his name on the radio one day, convicted of being involved in Paramilitary activities with the C.I.R.A. Big, dumn, half-wit fuckhole and i wish he was dead.

I know two different guys who's bully's are both now dead. One from boy-racing, the other died perhaps a little suspiciously while bein chased by the guards. Being happy about it is something of a moral dilemma for both of them.

i had some guy give me shit in the first week of secondary school. i just told my brother - who was in the same school.

end of story.

na mean?

lurlow said:
I think I'll make him my new secretary of partying down.

Ah, a pupil of School of Hard Knockers i see.

Those halcyon days...

graduation-big.jpg

GORILLAMUNCH said:
how do you know the scared kid doesn't have a big mouth that gets him into trouble with dudes who don't stand for any bullshit?

anyway guys, new thread for you all to weep about how you were bullied in school

any good psychiatric medication i should be on? i'm starting to feel left out

Good point.
the kid could have owed him money for hash or something.

ICUH8N said:
Their Flower-Power is no match for my Glower-Power.

Dental plan, Lisa needs braces,
Dental plan, Lisa needs braces

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back