KHATARINA/KIDD BLUNT irish tour 22-26 feb (1 Viewer)

contrariwise

Website
www.easpameasa.cjb.net

KHATARINA/KIDD BLUNT irish tour 22-26 feb

Wed 22 Riddler’s Bar, Sarsfield Street, Limerick.
Thurs 23 Richardson’s Pub, Eyre Square, Galway. W/ FULCRUM
Fri 24 Venue: Coolera House, Coolera (a few miles outside Sligo town) with EXCUSES - THRASH PUNK SHIT FROM SLIGO
Sat 25 All ages day time Kilcoole somewhere pm edinmouth Co. Wicklow with Tungstenska and lots more!!!
Sun 26 Fred Zeppelin’s w/ Revolution of a Sun

A Wednesday? In Limerick? Very sorry but good luck... Ok, so i did just happen to be in Riddlers last night but that was for a friends 18th and none of us had school today. But really, expect 6 people and a stray dog to go :)

Gambra said:
A Wednesday? In Limerick? Very sorry but good luck... Ok, so i did just happen to be in Riddlers last night but that was for a friends 18th and none of us had school today. But really, expect 6 people and a stray dog to go :)

Hype it up then,drag your friends along,make sure the organisers have it running on time and ending not too late so people can get home for whatever the reason is(work/school etc)
It's a shame that gigs anywhere need to be on at weekends to have decent turnouts.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Hype it up then,drag your friends along,make sure the organisers have it running on time and ending not too late so people can get home for whatever the reason is(work/school etc)
It's a shame that gigs anywhere need to be on at weekends to have decent turnouts.

It might work, I'll see what I can do!

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
The "organisers" don't care about work or school. Especially not school!*points at age*

Seriously, if anything will drag the people of Limerick out to see a gig it's got to be ALL GIRL crust. Of course, I'll say metal on the posters not crust, ha ha!!ninjaaaa Now, how to put ALL GIRL on the posters without abandoning my feminazi principles...
GIRLS!
GIRLS!
GIRLS!

faganfest! said:
There's no beating NH1-2000 though, its just fucking WOW. who's coming down to the coolie for this, eh?

Dont quote me on this Fegan but I am pretty sure that this is actually in the Greystones and not in Kilcoole. But then what would I know...............?

Reeally? I saw a flier and it said kilcoole. damn, i was hoping for kilcoole.
Trust YOU to ruin things mackle! ;-0

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back