KHATARINA/KIDD BLUNT irish tour 22-26 feb (1 Viewer)

haha, sorry, i was only joking. ok, paddys hall kc was broke into a few weeks ago and for some reason they are using this as an excuse for us not to put on the gig there.
im going to be finding out more about both the gaa club and the scout den, and BEG to use either of them, even if it means playing in piles of rubble.
other than that theres this shite hall across from paddys hall gs that there was a gig on before. im trying to find out about that.
to be honest its all lookin very grim for the saturday.
sorry :(
and cadburys have been running double time on the cream eggs. havent seen a flake in quite some time. fucko...

Clodagh said:
trying to get another venue for a lovely all ages afternoon event in the co. wicklow area for saturday. watch this space. thank you.

i am keeping all my indexes crossed for this. the lads have taken the night off work to play the gig and will, i'm sure, be more than disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I turned up to the gig in Limerick last night at eight, only to be told it'll start at nine, at half nice Khaterina were only sound checking still and I had to head away! :( knew it should have started earlier!!

ed in mouth said:
ok, i think i have the saturday sorted, well, eager from kidd b does... ill post up details tomorrow :)

cuttin' it a bit fine there... we're waiting!

Gambra said:
I turned up to the gig in Limerick last night at eight, only to be told it'll start at nine, at half nice Khaterina were only sound checking still and I had to head away! :( knew it should have started earlier!!

punk time:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back