KHATARINA/KIDD BLUNT irish tour 22-26 feb (2 Viewers)

there's been a greystones GAA field gig before- scientificfuckingbongyo-
that was years ago, though.
anyways...the pitch would be deadly i suppose, so let's just get ready for a deadly fucking afternoon of toonz.

Eh there's a load of builders rubble on the GAA pitch so the organiser says we can't use it till that's gone. We're gonna ask him if we can move it. If so - yay! Gig in Gaa pitch. If not, some other obscure location around Greystones/Kilcoole. I'm sure Ed will cook something up about 10 minutes before the gig is supposed to start.

sounds like someone's too busy with their job in the cadburys factory...

eh, howeryiz

the scout den was booked for this but some eejit decided to get a load of builders in and rip the gaff up to instal heating and what not.
the gaa was supposed to be in the clubhouse but it isnt built yet, (the pitch wud be an insane idea) although yer man said we cud use it in the future which sounds fukin great.
was guna try newcastle community centre after soldiers played there and said it was a good place but after its first (evening) gig there was a complaint about the noise so...
ger evans, the skateur, and some mates have begun to use a barn by a building site to skate in which, with the aid of that generator we acquired when the lads were living in delgany, would be a novel spot for a gig.
all else failing i have played a political card to REacquire upstairs in paddys hall (coolie, not basta) after some total fuckers playing silly buggers got us types black listed from the hall.
in all probability itll be in paddys hall.

ed in mouth said:
eh, howeryiz

the scout den was booked for this but some eejit decided to get a load of builders in and rip the gaff up to instal heating and what not.
the gaa was supposed to be in the clubhouse but it isnt built yet, (the pitch wud be an insane idea) although yer man said we cud use it in the future which sounds fukin great.
was guna try newcastle community centre after soldiers played there and said it was a good place but after its first (evening) gig there was a complaint about the noise so...
ger evans, the skateur, and some mates have begun to use a barn by a building site to skate in which, with the aid of that generator we acquired when the lads were living in delgany, would be a novel spot for a gig.
all else failing i have played a political card to REacquire upstairs in paddys hall (coolie, not basta) after some total fuckers playing silly buggers got us types black listed from the hall.
in all probability itll be in paddys hall.

Thanks

that better? i agree with you, much better than whelans. but doucheys don't travel that far for gigs, even LB.

Lots of people travelled to the Greystones for the gig at Christmas. Off course my tavelling eclipsed them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back