Keane joins Celtic (1 Viewer)

he's a wanker
can actually imagine him fucking up the title, which in a sense would be a shame for whoever wins it instead because it'd still be all about roy

Or he's decided that he made a commitment to the Ireland job and he's sticking with it, which is fair enough.
How do you fail at Celtic anyway? They can't not win the league and they can't be expected to do well in Europe.

Or he's decided that he made a commitment to the Ireland job and he's sticking with it, which is fair enough.
How do you fail at Celtic anyway? They can't not win the league and they can't be expected to do well in Europe.

I think it's a year too early for him, or he's had a taste of the part time gigs and decided the 24/7 of club management is not for him.

All speculation of course. Also, maybe his brand of fuck-you honesty might not be the best fit for a volatile football city.

Any way up, the dream is dead.

I think it's a year too early for him, or he's had a taste of the part time gigs and decided the 24/7 of club management is not for him.

All speculation of course. Also, maybe his brand of fuck-you honesty might not be the best fit for a volatile football city.

Any way up, the dream is dead.

Indeed, and add in the fact that there's a board member who MON hated that sticks his oar in everything (inevitable bust-up) plus the hassle of all the sectarian nonsense etc.

HA HA HA HA HA/ Lovely stuff. Commitment! Gas.

I'm guessing it's come down to money, he is apparently on a tidy wage packet with Ireland of over half a million a year, presumably Celtic couldn't afford much more than that. Aiden McGeady said that Keane told him he'd be basing himself in Edinburgh if Celtic offered him the job so he must have been strongly considering it.

I'm guessing it's come down to money, he is apparently on a tidy wage packet with Ireland of over half a million a year, presumably Celtic couldn't afford much more than that. Aiden McGeady said that Keane told him he'd be basing himself in Edinburgh if Celtic offered him the job so he must have been strongly considering it.

He said himself, it's the money. Seems a joke to me after all the money he has made. But wtf do I know, I never made 100k a week.

Maybe his strengths do lie in punditry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back