Keane joins Celtic (1 Viewer)

This just in. who gives a fuk. used hi press conferacne to bad mouth his ex teammates at united. what a jockstain. i've had enough roy. why can't you fuck off to saipan just once?

cormcolash is wetting himself. meanwhile NEWS FLASH: STRACHAN HAS RESIGNED.
paul mcgrath is favourite to take over.
keane will look good in the celtic jersey it really suits skangers. now more of them wiil be buying them than ever.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oasis create uproar with Roy Keane tribute[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Rockers Oasis created uproar in Glasgow last night when they dedicated a song to Irish footballer Roy Keane, who has just signed for Celtic.
Liam Gallagher taunted the Rangers fans in attendance before singing 'Bring It Down', saying: "This one's for Roy Keane".

Both Noel and Liam Gallagher are Manchester City fans and would never have dedicated a song to the football star while he was playing with Manchester United.

The dedication sparked jeers from the Rangers fans in the audience, with many of them throwing plastic beer glasses in the direction of the stage.

Liam Gallagher responded by saying: "You can take it, you're grown up, aren't you?"

.|..| .|..|

[/FONT]

Mayfield is nowt compared to the tough folk in Moss Side Keano wouldn't last a day there.
Speaking of which Gary Neville has gone missing.
' Keano your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to secure Gazzas safe return using any means necessary from a bunker beneath the rubble of Maine Road the haunt of the elite crack firm of sky blues code named 'the spirit of 1974'. As always should you maim anyone Fergie will disavow any knowledge your actions.'
Roy: 'Feck that I'm signing with Strach.'

Hector Grey said:
This just in. who gives a fuk. used hi press conferacne to bad mouth his ex teammates at united. what a jockstain. i've had enough roy. why can't you fuck off to saipan just once?

hooray for hector! I just knew you'd be first in with the boot when i opened this thread!!

Win-win for the FAI - they get some compo money and unload Keano's wages, seeing as the novelty factor has apparently already worn off in terms of him bringing in the crowds for friendlies in Lansdowne. Couldn't see him lasting a full campaign anyway, it's better that he jump ship before the competitive games even start instead of starting a fistfight with Stephen Ward after we concede an equalizer to Georgia in the 90th minute..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back