Katy French seriously ill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate all this shite how many fucking people died today in much worse /sadder circumstances.like how many died in iraq today how many people died of overdoses in ireland this year? but some fucking airhead dies and its a tragedy i think not! this really gets my fucking goat!:mad:

i hate all this shite how many fucking people died today in much worse /sadder circumstances.like how many died in iraq today how many people died of overdoses in ireland this year? but some fucking airhead dies and its a tragedy i think not! this really gets my fucking goat!:mad:

They're all relative tragedies. The trick is to pretend that the media is your retarded foreign cousin

Re: The non-Katy French thread

I know, I know.
She was an acquaintance.
I never liked her, my sister did though.
It's just weird.
It's mad how your impression of someone changes after they die.
By that I mean I feel bad for disliking her with something approaching passion, but that's gone now.
She brought it on herself, but still...

Jaysus lads.
This thread is turning up very highly in "katy french <lotsOfOtherWords>" Google searches.

Morto.

They're all relative tragedies. The trick is to pretend that the media is your retarded foreign cousin
no his name is ger.
i wouldn't describe her death as a tragedy loss to her family etc sad even yeah but ill save tragedy for something else.

its not just the media its the way people at work will talk as if she was their best friend....

rip

Re: The non-Katy French thread

I know, I know.
She was an acquaintance.
I never liked her, my sister did though.
It's just weird.
It's mad how your impression of someone changes after they die.
By that I mean I feel bad for disliking her with something approaching passion, but that's gone now.
She brought it on herself, but still...

I met her a few times. First time we didn't see eye to eye on a few things, but then the next time we actually had a proper chat and we ended up having a pretty excellent afternoon on our own in this hospitality room. We were being a 'mock panel' for screen tests, meant to debate something, and yet we realised we mostly agreed, which was troublesome when it came to the panel. She was naive about a lot of things but incredibly bright and I had a lot of time for her.

We'd never have been mates, and we couldn't travel in more different circles, but I did look forward to seeing her on panels and stuff again, and it makes me very sad that I won't because, well, she's gone.

I really did hope she'd pull through. I'd rather roll my eyes and try to ignore acres of 'Katy's Coma Hell' than see that a 24-year old who really didn't ever hurt anyone, has died.

I hope your sister is okay, strange guy. I'm sure she's really broken up over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back