Katy French seriously ill (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 real? fucked up. and how did they fit her in one of these?

hand2.jpg

Sure theres isn't a pick on her from the drugs. Glenda Gilson managed to vist her in there and all.

The headline of today's Sun ........................it is hard to maintain sympathy for someone who acts with such utter stupidity.........................There's good scientific reasons why people don't generally eat it you know...

this sounds like the basis of a conversation two wretched old biddies would have at a busstop....

Alright fellas i'm givin 20 euro for the under at 6pm. Anyone who wants in pm me, no time wasters. We're playin for big bucks here.

I think it's touching to see everyone rallying together like this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ONE AND ALL!

Everytime a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.

you never know just how evil until you know how many people are masturbating into handfulls of their own feces while simultaneously making heartless comments in reference to a dying girl they don't know.

See that's just desperate attempt at trying to get in the Herald. Get a life Avernus.

See that's just desperate attempt at trying to get in the Herald. Get a life Avernus.

how dare you. I meant every word. every word. anyway, I think it's pretty insensitive of you to use the phrase 'get a life' while some poor girl is losing hers somewhere out there, beneath the pale moon light. you heartless bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back