Katy French seriously ill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the street has it that Gavin Lamb Murphy is jetting back to Ireland for a funeral on friday.

the same GLM that was on Prime time the other night. Did he jet in for that as well?

could you not put it up on the page thats coming up?or is that courting even more trouble cos people will think yr disrepecting her or what not..

hosting365 cut us off yesterday without warning because, ironically, I'd been complaining about their poor service. This prompted them to realise the site was busy, was taking resources on a shared server (which is, funnily enough, what a website is meant to do, I would assume) and demand we move to a dedicated server - which of course we can't afford. So we're in the process of having the domain name pointed to new hosting, which can take up to 48 hours to propagate. They won't turn it back on in the meantime, so there is currently no site. It's a shitty way to do business, and nothing to do with Katy French - except of course, if traffic surged higher because of that 'article'. There's been a lot of fighting and threats today, with us having no access to our data but it's getting sorted and we should be back up and running on a new hosting service in the next couple of days.

Aren't they contacting you for comment? Those ignorant pricks. Was it even on your site or was it here?

Jesus, such a horrible mess, you sincerely have my sympathy. Are you going to bother asking the "press" to point out that your site being down is nothing directly to do with French?

nah, what's the point? Let it blow over, is my feeling.

could you not put it up on the page thats coming up?or is that courting even more trouble cos people will think yr disrepecting her or what not..

we've no access to it in its current place.

The independent is a pargaon of good journalism. A few years ago i saw them dedicate 4 pages in their magazine to satisfying some personal vendetta one of their attack dogs had with some young dope that had lied to them. It was sick.

that 'article' is actually factually incorrect anyway - oh surprising! the site went down yesterday about 1ish, so before the herald article appeared, but sure it's gas they claim that it went down ONE DAY after their sensational revelations.

the same GLM that was on Prime time the other night. Did he jet in for that as well?

Rumours of jets are unfounded. He's dusting off the lols:

lolsroyce.gif

It is just me who failed to find any actual stars flocking to Katy's Bebo tribute in that article???

This whole episode has every vacuous, talentless, pointless existence leading, fucking socialite, lifestyle coach, PR guru and "top model" in Ireland coming out of the woodwork to give their opinions like they were discussing the passing of a National Treasure......

More and more I think Travis Bickle had the right idea about washing the scum on these streets.
w.taxi.jpg

It is just me who failed to find any actual stars flocking to Katy's Bebo tribute in that article???

This whole episode has every vacuous, talentless, pointless existence leading, fucking socialite, lifestyle coach, PR guru and "top model" in Ireland coming out of the woodwork to give their opinions like they were discussing the passing of a National Treasure......

i suppose it just the circle she moved in and they way carry on

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back