Katy French seriously ill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cephalopod

Website
www.myspace.com
Contrast the softly softly way this is being reported against the way the incident at the party last week was reported.

journalists = pricks

Would the fact that she is a minor celibrity mean that she was "known to the police" to use that great phrase that they were trowing about a lot last week or have I misunderstood.

Never heard of her, but that's the clumsiest ever attempt at disguising a cocaine overdose in a news story.

Contrast the softly softly way this is being reported against the way the incident at the party last week was reported.

journalists = pricks

Would the fact that she is a minor celibrity mean that she was "known to the police" to use that great phrase that they were trowing about a lot last week or have I misunderstood.

In fairness, when Stuart Copeland was arrested they said he was known to the police.

She is Katies "arch" enemy

get it? arch..eyebrows? eh?

ah forget it

Barry Egan in yesterdays Sindo

"
TIMING is everything when you're rumoured to be dating Ireland's top model. Jimmy Mansfield took himself off to Marbella for a holiday with the lads -- so he wasn't in the country for his alleged girlfriend Katy French's 24th birthday party on Thursday night in Krystle nightclub in Dublin.
But a friend of Katy's told me "it is too early to make a decision about what she is doing with her love life. She only has to look at the past in relation to her love life to see that". Speaking of which, Katy's former fiance Marcus Sweeney wasn't in attendance on the night. Everyone from Michael Healy-Rae to Ray Shah to Katy's sister Jill, and mum and dad Janet and John possibly made up for Agent Orange's mystifying absence. "He wasn't invited," Katy told me.
When I talked to her two weeks ago she said she was undecided about whether she'd send an invite to the man she'd previously planned to marry in Rome during the summer. "I decided no in the end because it is a different chapter in my life now and I have moved on. I've drawn a line under it." Line? What line? I thought Katie didn't do cocaine any more. Joke. ."

Barry Egan in yesterdays Sindo

"
TIMING is everything when you're rumoured to be dating Ireland's top model. Jimmy Mansfield took himself off to Marbella for a holiday with the lads -- so he wasn't in the country for his alleged girlfriend Katy French's 24th birthday party on Thursday night in Krystle nightclub in Dublin.
But a friend of Katy's told me "it is too early to make a decision about what she is doing with her love life. She only has to look at the past in relation to her love life to see that". Speaking of which, Katy's former fiance Marcus Sweeney wasn't in attendance on the night. Everyone from Michael Healy-Rae to Ray Shah to Katy's sister Jill, and mum and dad Janet and John possibly made up for Agent Orange's mystifying absence. "He wasn't invited," Katy told me.
When I talked to her two weeks ago she said she was undecided about whether she'd send an invite to the man she'd previously planned to marry in Rome during the summer. "I decided no in the end because it is a different chapter in my life now and I have moved on. I've drawn a line under it." Line? What line? I thought Katie didn't do cocaine any more. Joke. ."

Someone should stab that fucker in the throat.

Every one from Michael Healy Rae to Ray Shah....

Please please never let me attend a party of which that sentence is said about....

seriously, have a bit of respect. this is a serious matter not a slagging match.
the girl is dying, give her a break.

seriously, have a bit of respect. this is a serious matter not a slagging match.
the girl is dying, give her a break.

What's one vacuous society page bint I've never met, more or less.

We're all supposed to tiptoe around this girl but the whole country had fuck all sympathy for the kids in Waterford last week.

Fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back