Katy French seriously ill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, we should all feel bad for her family. Unless of course, they were contributors to her current state. But until something is said, I'll feel bad for them and say to Katy, whateva'.

well it is a pretty long thread for someone that nobody really cares about.

every true paddy really likes a good excuse to air bullshity grievances and gloat over someoene elses hospital bed.

what's the update on this? I got as far as page 20 and then bailed. I can't believe boards.ie have a celebrity and showbiz board. they're such turds.

''The Mail, in the same way that it is trying to destroy Bertie Ahern, is a very nasty presence in Ireland. '' from the indo

relax lads, the mail killed kathy french, and gave bertie ahern unsolicited wads of cash in the 90s, invented MRSA, and keeps distracting Mary Harney from her work by waving supermacs smokey bacon burgers under her office window.

well it is a pretty long thread for someone that nobody really cares about.

every true paddy really likes a good excuse to air bullshity grievances and gloat over someoene elses hospital bed.

Ah no, it’s the shitty journalism that has people riled innit.

Headline of todays Daily Star (or possibly Sun)
“KATY DIDN’T EAT COCAINE”

The headline of today's Sun is that she did in fact eat cocaine last Sunday morning. Washed down with champagne. Were this true, in light of what happened in Waterford the week before (which she must have been aware of), it is hard to maintain sympathy for someone who acts with such utter stupidity. I mean, for real? eating cocaine? Are irish people really getting into that shit now? There's good scientific reasons why people don't generally eat it you know...

Emh, do they have nothing better to do than trawl the net looking for people who have a negative opinion of irish models (who may or may not eat cocaine and wash it down with a champers cocktail?!)

"One internet user, masquerading under the pseudonym Lavajonation, wrote of the promotional work carried out by models such as Ms French and her modelling colleagues.
“I suppose it's as close to catwalk modelling as glamour modelling is!
“I guess they are glamour models, except that they don't quite take all their clothes off and you don't need to be good-looking for that because no one looks at your face, right???,” said the poster. "

You were on page three of the evening herald too!

That piece was written by a herald journo, which is why it is barely readable.

The things you miss when you haven't checked a particular thread for 15 hours!!!

Am I famous now? Do I need to go around in a disguise? !ninjaaaa

Pete, can I change my moniker???

I hope this hasn't caused any problems for Kirstie....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back