justice for jamie bulger (1 Viewer)

quite the dispute. i'm a big believer in people being born 'unwell' or 'imperfect' - psychologically predetermined to be bad apples. although i feel everyone's life (including those of murderers) is, for lack of a better word "special", sometimes you have to protect those who don't go around doing evil fuckin' shit to others.

i'm telling ya, if it had have been my younger brother, i'd be doing my best to track the fuckers down and end them. luckily (and thankfully) i have the advantage of distance.

maybe there is no 'right' answer. killing them seems harsh and wouldn't really accomplish much; keeping them behind bars would have just driven them further into insaneville, and seems to be TOO severe a punishment...

tough call, glad it's not mine to make.

I think a well-rounded education definitely involves the experience of murdering someone. Everyone kills one person (or are the victim of ..)
Worlds population instantly halved. Result!

chickenham said:
I think a well-rounded education definitely involves the experience of murdering someone. Everyone kills one person (or are the victim of ..)
Worlds population instantly halved. Result!

Yeah. Damn straight. You gotta kill. Preferably many many times. It's the only way to be sure.

spiritualtramp said:
Actually he wasn't shoplifting. Thats what I thought as well until I read a book about the murder. She was buying meat in a butchers and the kid wandered off.

Those guys were not very mature for 10 year olds - one of them said he wanted to "live in a land of chocolate" to a police officer. They've served their time and their lives will never be the same again. Keeeping them in prison forever isn't going help anything.

how about we imprison them in a chocolate prison?

la la is happy / thompsables is happy

megadeth_killing.jpg

...business is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back