Just wondering... (1 Viewer)

this thread is alright, but the suns out so i'm to play footy with the kid. keep me informed tho.

keep it concise people.

If someone reports you for tax fraud can you find out who they are? Happened to someone I know and shes wondering. She was minding kids getting cash in hand and has just got a letter from the revenue.

I dont know the system at all. Was just googling it but its not working?

How many legal problems have you had in the last few weeks? Jesus your unlucky..

vermilliona, how about joining a legal forum perhaps??! defamation, tax fraud, crikey!

perhaps you should go study law!

We bought a gaff there, and I was ripping out old plaster board and carpet and stuff, and the bitch next door snitched us out to the town for working on the house without a permit.

And we got a fine and everything... ghey so it was.

I knew it was her so I would wake her up smacking hammers off the wall at all hours of the night, then getting contractors in to work on the place at the crack of dawn every morning including weekends, and since we didn;t live there I would wake no one but her.

This, and a load other nasty shit was done by myself until she moved. A good one was noticing she had parked her car in front of our drive way, and waiting really late to ring her door bell and tell her to move it.

The new lad in the place is dead on.

Result.

We bought a gaff there, and I was ripping out old plaster board and carpet and stuff, and the bitch next door snitched us out to the town for working on the house without a permit.

And we got a fine and everything... ghey so it was.

I knew it was her so I would wake her up smacking hammers off the wall at all hours of the night, then getting contractors in to work on the place at the crack of dawn every morning including weekends, and since we didn;t live there I would wake no one but her.

This, and a load other nasty shit was done by myself until she moved. A good one was noticing she had parked her car in front of our drive way, and waiting really late to ring her door bell and tell her to move it.

The new lad in the place is dead on.

Result.

Yeah, wow, she sounds like the worst neighbour ever.

And you can't get fined for small renovations like what you mentioned above! Jesus, I'd have to be on to the council every time I wanted to plug out a lamp.

Yeah, wow, she sounds like the worst neighbour ever.

And you can't get fined for small renovations like what you mentioned above! Jesus, I'd have to be on to the council every time I wanted to plug out a lamp.

She was just a dickhead.
I turned into the worst neighbour ever. I turned into yer man out of Cape Fear. If I woke up at three in the morning say, or something random, I would leg it out the door and over to the house (it was only 50m away from where we rented) and make noise in our house until I saw lights and stuff come on in her gaff.

I am a little surprised how badly I wanted to fuck with her head now that I think back on it.

I am a little surprised how badly I wanted to fuck with her head now that I think back on it.

Once, after months of being terrorised by our awful roommates, I tried to convince Johnnyc we should grind up a large quantity of glass and put it into their milk (which they drank by the litre every day). I got the idea from a book and hated them so much I wanted to know if their internal organs would really start to bleed after ingesting powdered glass.

Once, after months of being terrorised by our awful roommates, I tried to convince Johnnyc we should grind up a large quantity of glass and put it into their milk (which they drank by the litre every day). I got the idea from a book and hated them so much I wanted to know if their internal organs would really start to bleed after ingesting powdered glass.

You win.

reporting her of course!

making a few extra bob by child minding hardly makes her public enemy number one

It just seems like a small minded nasty thing to do to someone- in this case

maybe it had more to do with the running a business out of a residence, or the no public liability insurance, or the road being blocked & the noise being made by the mammy's cars dropping the kids off at 7 in the morning, or the screaming kids running around the garden all day, and ratting to Revenue was just the easy option?

maybe it had more to do with the running a business out of a residence, or the no public liability insurance, or the road being blocked & the noise being made by the mammy's cars dropping the kids off at 7 in the morning, or the screaming kids running around the garden all day, and ratting to Revenue was just the easy option?
liability insurance, there's the dinger.
if anything were to happen, god forbid, to the children, god forbid. won't someone please think of the children?

Yeah I guess thats a true point insurance is always missing. I know when I was in college first time round alot of people were on the grant and parents working away. It was frustrating with me working two jobs trying to pay bills but I'd never do that to anyone. I agree with the point about while you hate seeing people getting away with it you like screwing the government mentioned already

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back