Just wondering... (2 Viewers)

Sorry, by the way Vermiliona said it, sounded as though it was being done fulltime.

yeah it was full time. I dont know if she was signing on to be honest. I didnt ask. She just mentioned it and I thought it was pretty crappy.

I'm not sure now you ask. How did it appear??
pretty technical, i'm afraid. a kinda platitude, with no real conviction behind it. although your heart was in the right place, this was clear to see, i wondered "where's this post going".

sorry.

yeah it was full time. I dont know if she was signing on to be honest. I didnt ask. She just mentioned it and I thought it was pretty crappy.

Yeah, extremely crappy. I'm a firm believer in karma though, so I'm sure the person who did it out of malice will get what's coming to them eventually. That's probably not going to help your friend tho!

even so, on a scale of "crimes" thats one I would let slide, unless I hated her

or unless it was your job to prosecute people who break the law, whether you hated them or not...right?

Yeah the people who takes those calls must have a strange day at work. listening to people getting revenge mostly or some sort of wierd kick of it. I'd imagine they get their fair share of headcases on the phone

Please don't apologise! I need to know these things and welcome any constructive criticism! Do tell me more.
i love your use of punctuation, and your spelling. i've little time for either. mine is a steam of consciousness, or rather unconsciousness. all thoughts are like mercury, and writing is my fork. i chase them out as quick as possible, with naught a thought for grammar or indeed content.

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that.
god likes bums. "it's easier for a camel light to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter heaven" and all that. hates the rich. even bono. yeah you, bono. god hates ya. loves bums tho.

i love our use of punctuation, and your spelling. i've little time for either. mine is a steam of consciousness, or rather unconsciousness. all thoughts are like mercury, and writing is my fork. i chase them out as quick as possible, with naught a thought for grammar or indeed content.

That's pretty cool --- I'm sure you could find a buncha followers who would pay you to show them how to do that.

Yeah the people who takes those calls must have a strange day at work. listening to people getting revenge mostly or some sort of wierd kick of it. I'd imagine they get their fair share of headcases on the phone
yeah, it's weird. if it happened to me, and it couldn't, i reckon i'd know who it was. to think, someone would shop ya, and you don't know who??? paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaranoia

I think Jesus haad a thing about taxmen didnt he?

I dont think he liked them very much.

If you pay tax your no friend of Jesus- and at Easter and everything! After all he did for you!

How do you sleep at night!?!

Good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back