just walked in on someone taking a shite (1 Viewer)

Dr Winston Umbogo

but its ok, as the person taking the shite, is the biggest wanker in our office.

Anal hygiene 1 - Office wanker 0

remember in school when i did a horrible thick smokers greener into the hand dryer and turned it on and the greener was clinging on for its life and flapping in the jet of hot air, and gary queernob walked in and saw it and started laughing and the greener let go and went straight into queernobs mouth, right to the back of his throat as he was laughing and then he puked his ring

best thing ever to happen in any jacks.

remember in school when i did a horrible thick smokers greener into the hand dryer and turned it on and the greener was clinging on for its life and flapping in the jet of hot air, and gary queernob walked in and saw it and started laughing and the greener let go and went straight into queernobs mouth, right to the back of his throat as he was laughing and then he puked his ring

ewwwww. gross! haha.

its not the first time hes choked on something hot and sticky. couldn't have happened to a better person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back