Juggling Juggulars coming in April (1 Viewer)

l_b684801b665a26e9257eef8e5c0422c8.jpg

okay, just made this in work purely for online flyering purposes - damo/jill, the details for your night were taken from yr myspace, no price listed so if I need to change/update it let me know.

I saw the Jugs before and hated them...but maybe it was only cos I was v. drunk. Still goin, hope it stops pissing down outside...

Jamie! Real Talk, out of contention!! DECONFOMED DC/Malay D-Beat Axis are taking over!

ONE WORD..............|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

ZAFARNCHOS .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.......

rEBELLIOU

Well we had to celebrate our first gig/the rebels first birthday in style didn't we?

Fuck I'm dying. :(

Intro...............

I appear to have taken 160 pictures of tonights gig!

4 bands and not 1 weak link...........

Ghundi were fantastic and as one wag whispered into my ear..."they're are better than Fumes & Corpses!"

Moutpiece...what can you say...when you think Gazza can't get any drunker..he does, yet he can still play the guitar the way I used to play my birds pussy when I was 18!!
one small quibble was the sound was too loud for 'em and hence they lose a point.

Freebooters.....they mixed in their new stuff and it is so good one didn't even know it was their new stuff!!, they drove the crowd crazy!!!!!!

Juggling Jugulars...while their myspace was decidedly average they were a diff kettle of veggiefish live!, someone told me how good they were in Letterkenny last night and fuck they were great tonight, they reminded me of a very refined version of Fleas n' Lice...

Pictures to follow....

Oh special mention goes to Juggling Jugulars last song version of Discharge's A" A Look at tommorow" Fan fucking tastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back