John and Edward (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
John-Edward-Grimes.jpg

Talentless gobshites or best thing about x-factor? i know, they're not mutually exclusive

Morg was going on about how awesome they are. and we should support them coz were from lucan. and they are.
they are, like the rest of them, irritating steamboats.
get a proper haircut and shirts that fit. you pair of fucking twats

Morg was going on about how awesome they are. and we should support them coz were from lucan. and they are.
they are, like the rest of them, irritating steamboats.
get a proper haircut and shirts that fit. you pair of fucking twats

Jedward r d best ting eva!!!!!!!!!!!

Only wish i could vote for them in Ireland, vote for my Lucan boys. Whoop..|..|

Absolutely shit and absolutely hilarious to watch.

John and Edward to win!

Its like that strictly come dancing guy again and its the public messing up the X Factor show. Which I think is cool. They were the top voted act ; making a mockery of the whole thing.Massive

Absolutely shit and absolutely hilarious to watch.

John and Edward to win!

Its like that strictly come dancing guy again and its the public messing up the X Factor show. Which I think is cool. They were the top voted act ; making a mockery of the whole thing.Massive

Wot he said.

I'm also unashamed to say I watch X-Factor religiously.

Well I think they're great. What was that kitkat add from years ago?

I used to watch friends and ER so I'd have something to talk to burds about in bars.

I'd never stoop as low as x-factor however.

Its a sad day if someone can't sit down and enjoy the rediculious entertainment that is the x-factor. Whats not to like?

Judging peoples performances from your couch, watching Simon Cowel slag Louis Walsh, enjoying the site that is Cheryl and getting to see people cry when they get kicked off. It's top class enterainment*.

*when you've nothing better to do than stay in on a Saturday night

They'll end up on the likes of the Den or something. Noone will sign them for the singing abilities but they'd make good children's TV presenters cos they dont seem to care less about making total fool of themselves and they'll try anything. They are funny but the joke is going to get old soon and they'll be gone. None of them this year are good in my opinion, altough I like the fact there's less personal stories telling us about how its so great they are all there because of sob stories in their lives.

Poor Dermot O'Leary is completely wasted on that show

Anyone who knows anything knows that the Xtra Factor is a better show anyway, for whatever reason

holly-willoughby2_e_f3a7c2adba52315d6ab61b83a2cd478e.jpg

It's top class enterainment*.

*when you've nothing better to do than stay in on a Saturday night

Alcohol + X-Factor = Perfect start to a Saturday night.
Also, the birds love discussing it with you as you can reinforce your views in a way that makes them feel good as you're a music fan, and, actually, y'know, maybe a little bit cute....*

*I've yet to score as result of discussing the X-Factor with a bird but I can feel it coming any week now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back