John and Edward (3 Viewers)

Danyl is a truly disgusting individual.

I thought Brian May and Roger Taylor were kinda hilarious. "He/She's really got something...."

what's so bad about Danyl (like, any more than the rest of them)? I don't really get it.

Jamie is the only one I truly hate. never though i'd ever find myself agreeing with Louis Walsh so much

Danyl creeps me out. His fake humbleness is vile. When he smiles it feels like a dozen slugs have just landed on my face.

Jamie is an embarrassment. Regarding Olly, I found myself thinking his routine is getting real old real fast when I was watching him.

Louis Walsh once threatened to call the Gardaí on me. Have I mentioned that yet?

apparently it's George Michael and Wham! week this week

Can't wait for John and Edward to do this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNX3xA3wx5c"]YouTube- HQ - Wham - Young Guns (Go For It) - TOTP 1982[/ame]

I doubt they'll actually do Wham rap! but maybe Bad Boys

anyway, back to the football

I don't get the John and Edward hate, they're perfect plastic popstars, cheeky, good looking, not very good singers, have funny accents(even for Irish accents which most brits find funny). It's gonna be them and Olly in the final.

Also mass media in manipulative money making shocker.....nothing new there then.

They go to school in the institue and their garden looked fucking huge I was filled with the horrific belief that I would run into them when I'm hungover and waiting on the bus to college. Oh Jesus they might get on the same bus as me, them and a thousand giggling little brain deads, my battery on my ipod would waste, my face would actually melt with rage.

and then

Wham and the favorites tag is theirs.

Double Wham bet they go out now.

Notable lack of booing tonight. Thought it was a bit dull actually. Has the novelty worn off this novelty act.

This is far more interesting than watching my beloved Everton get pummelled by the cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back