joe strummer!! (1 Viewer)

mr.blueface

has anyone heard or seen anything bout the film about him/the clash
meant to be called "the future is unwritten" ...cant get enuff of that guy,:eek:

i havent heard anything about this at all, let me guess tim armstrong is involved,

by the way completely unrelated does anyone have a link for a non P2P download of that punks not dead movie ? anyone ?

nah, that fuckin jackass has nothing to do with it!! julien temple? well the person who did the filth and the fury made it,!! man i could start a whole thread on how much i hate tim armstrong.

i know the feeling i do like some of rancid's stuff like the lets go album and out come the wolves is good also along with life wont wait, but if you think about it hes the Fred Durst of the punk scene mr. corporation mr. globalisation,
KILL TIM,

Lars is cool though,

those two fuckers are all over almost every release on hellcat. if it isnt guest vocals its production duties.

i saw some footage of them live!! he does complete fuck all, half naked jumpin round , giving the geetar a strum every now an then!! pissed me off!!
dunno much bout the lars lad, does he have a batman tattoo on his head??

its a tattoo of a bat on his neck i think its the logo of his clothing/record company Nihilism something or other, ah Lars is sound nice guys to talk to very down to earth, as opposed to mr. MTV (tim)

i dunno bout rancid, there music hasnt got any balls! i find it very hard to relate to there stuff!! too many mall rats put me off them i suppose, im sick of that happening, really liking a band an some muppit comes along talks the ear of ye bout them,!! ...thats my bitching done for today!!,

exactly what happened to me mr.blueface. i went to manchester 4 years ago to see em with a mate thought they put on a fairly bland half arsed effort, kinda annoyed me alot, manchester was good though

I don't get Joe Strummer & The Clash. Really Joe Strummer was just a mixed up middle class youth & The Clash were more Disco then punk. !baggyyyy

I don't get Joe Strummer & The Clash. Really Joe Strummer was just a mixed up middle class youth & The Clash were more Disco then punk. !baggyyyy

Ye cant call there first 3 albums anything but punk and even if they developed their sound after that they still kept the politics in their lyrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back