Joe Duffy Today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 64
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 4
"he experienced what it was like to be einstein, and y'know, other kinds of pop stars..."

this is deadly.

i read in the times at the weekend they are about to insert a clause in some legislation that will make it illegal to sell even fresh 'shrooms,

saps ..

the only person who mentioned heroin was the woman selling them in cork whose husband died

it was pretty funny though

"he was speaking to a girl and all the flesh fell off her face and he was left talking to a skellington"

Rats, this is the second time this has been brought up on a talk show in the last week. Guess they shall be gone soon. Bleh, they should just keep the non dried ones legal, better if people were getting them in a shop then scummy ones off some filthy dealer.

Some Europe against drugs women was on the radio last week, one of these typical fucking old bags with nothing better to do than attempt to ruin peoples fun. Just kept giving out that it was wrong of the dude in cork to make money selling mushrooms. No arguement. Fuck that shit, if people wanna buy them then let them.

Moncrieff is talking about Big Brother and origin of various words. Fuck that Duffy fella, Moncrieff's got his finger on the pulse.

g'yup the 'sloe!

seanc said:
Moncrieff is talking about Big Brother and origin of various words. Fuck that Duffy fella, Moncrieff's got his finger on the pulse.

g'yup the 'sloe!

That reminds me of the time i was listening to the radio on mushies, and my bro came in. so i asked him to turn up the radio, and says he: your watchin' the TV ya dope! hahahaha, never again! hahahahah, fucks sake. ha

actually, that reminds me of the time me and my mate were rollerblading on mushies, and i had my rollerblades on the wrong fucking feet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, fucked up, hahah. fuckin' mushies! Who needs em'?

Friend o mine tried to kill me with his mind while we were mushied up in the Dam. Nearly worked too. That wasn't so fun. There was monsters in the RLD.

Up to that point though we were having a great laugh. hahahahaha, mad stuff.

Continuing the Hicks theme, "reasonable people don't write letters", or it seems phone radio shows. I don't suppose telling them that banning mushrooms will only lead to their kids buying them from the same dudes that they get their hash and yokes off will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back