Jobs (1 Viewer)

Well, cant argue with that. A job that makes you really miserable is not worth it.

Me and the wife are both in the CS and have it pretty smoothly with normal people as coworkers at the minute.

That's cool, I've no doubt there are plenty of grand places but I never found one in the two agencies I worked in. First one underworked, bored out of my mind, second one as I mentioned above. I couldn't move departments so my situation was a little different. Came across plenty of EOs who had it cushy and plenty who didn't because their superiors were shit or cunts or both.

I just didn't like the whole vibe. Certainly where I was there was almost a military vibe regarding rankings. And shit like treating board members like fucking royalty despite most of them being useless, over-paid, toffee-nosed, shameless pieces of shit.

Some of my colleagues have got messages about interviews for higher grade but I haven't got one yet and I am very impatient. I don't care if I don't get it but the anticipation is making my stomach turn.

Do you mean interviews for the EO comp in the civil service? they are calling back the top 300 from the open and 170 from the closed comps for interview. I didn't make the grade! Score.

I've applied for two Services Officer jobs.

I'd love to be one. Pay is fine, work's a cinch and I can play music in the night-time and see my boy at weekends. I'll be happy.

I work in private sector and deal with CS all the time. Its horrendous. No returned phone calls. Only receive phone call up to 10;30 in the morning, and they never in to receive them. Work is turned out so slow its depressing, unless there is an agenda to push. I'd be fired a long time ago if I behaved that way. So much so that I can't ever see myself working in CS. As much as it is a cushy number, it would eat me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back