JOAN OF ARSE FUCK OFF (1 Viewer)

wow, i thought my luck was in... i thought i might never have to play with gumbo ever again... if only joa would actually fuck off. permanently. to another country like.

hag said:
wow, i thought my luck was in... i thought i might never have to play with gumbo ever again... if only joa would actually fuck off. permanently. to another country like.

ha ha! gumbo was a trick me and "the lads" all played on you hag! and you fucking fell for it!! anthelope skipping or whatever its called, its gumbo making a public fucking specticle out of you!!! AND YOU FELL FOR IT!!!!

the whole "scene" has been cooling their affections for you behind your back for AGES now! some of us don't even respect you any more.

oh, ho ha ha, the look on your face....................

cunt.

ok, ok, the joan of arse 10" is pretty good :p

the bearded lady said:
the whole "scene" has been cooling their affections for you behind your back for AGES now! some of us don't even respect you any more.

oh, ho ha ha, the look on your face....................

cunt.

the bearded lady said:
"lost at sea" and "distant hearts, a little closer" the two full length cd's by joan of arse are in road for 9.99 euros.
also the last few copies of the debut 10" and some copies of the 7" ep.
also, for 4.99 there's a compulation from holland with an arse song on it, not found on any other record, which also has The Innocence Mission, the harts naive and the Low Frequency in Stereo amongst others.

we WILL be bringing out that "mating under the gallows" lp that we recored in 1976, just sorting the artwork.

we WILL finish our final lp that we began with alan o'boyle last year. we WILL put it out too. we MIGHT play one last gig. we WILL fuck off forever then.

I presume this was all a lie, then, yeah?

You posted that a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back