JJ Abrams New Film [1-18-08 / Cloverfield / Slusho / Overnight] (1 Viewer)

Ah you didn't watch the bootleg version floating around?

I figure a cam version of a film that's supposed to look like shit anyway doesn't matter.

I'll probably see it in the cinema regardless

Nobody will go see this with me.

"Euw, neuw, net Cleuverfield. It's teautil Ribbish. Wheu would geuw see that dross?"

Me. I would. It's got buildings falling down in it and big angry monsters.

All my friends are fucking hipsters.

apparently american audiences are walking out halfway through, getting sick and nauseous, and asking for refunds! the jerky handcam makes even the trailer hard to watch i think but nausea? yank wimps

-also apparently jj abrams wants to make a sequel.
fucks sake, can he not concentrate on lost a nd star trek

i was up the front and the shakey cam was a piece of piss. furious editing is far worse.

anyway, i'll never see this again but it was savage. big scale awesome fucking destruction. so well done. that camera had some sound recording capabilites on it huh! ;)

I just saw this and really enjoyed it. It had some unexpected jumps, lots of death and destruction, everything a monster movie should have, very good ending too.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to buy a Nokia...

cloverfield

has any on else gone to see this movie i thought it was amazing.
very original style for a big movie and it held my attention for the whole thing.
i have never been so attentive to any movie.

My thumbs in relation to this film are lateral at best.
A nice idea, good explosions and all, but everyone was really annoying.
And while most films are way too long, this was only 76 minutes, which is a bit too short.
As for shaky camera madness: this film has got nothing, NOTHING, on Transformers.

oh but Corey!

I know man, i know. I feel like i just woke up beside Twink.

There simply was'nt enough shit falling down, the monster was stupih looking, and i wanted to dropkick the all main characters, except for Dug, or Putt, or whatever the cameramans name was.

I was glad i did'nt catch it in the cinema, it woulda killed me. It's an interesting format, and it worked in Blair witch; but if i'm gonna watch somthing with mass destruction and huge fucking terrorsaurs in it, i'm gonna want a decent view.

The ending was good though. Kind of surreal.

Actually, while i'm here; and we're talking about subtle media exposure etc, There's a huge billboard in times square in I am Legend with advertising Batman v Superman. You reckon someone's saying it'll be out by 2010?

Transformers was'nt shakey, there was just to much going on in the shots.

they were all waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay good looking too. i felt even more of a plug ugly funt than i usually do, which is quite something.

true though, i reckon i would not have enjoyed this half as much if i hadn't been in the cinema. the sound was great, if (as i mentioned before) a little stupid for a video camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back