Jeff Tweedy in Vicar Street (1 Viewer)

no your not. Im particularly lookin forward to the Uncle Tupelo stuff he

reworks at his solo shows

Also he's partial to bitch slapping fans who get too near to the stage...so be warned, he's a narky bastard.

Yeah I heard that about the bitchslapping. Apparently he got a little surprised that someone jumped on stage to kiss him?! I think he behaved accordingly. Robbie Williams he ain't.

His new live dvd isn't out here until 6th Nov I believe. I've most of the Wilco & Uncle Tupelo & Mermaid Avenue stuff, he doesn't have any solo albums right?

i've got that DVD of him doing 4 shows along the west coast of the states - it RULES - he also bitches out audience members who yap during his set, so be warned.

who's opening the show? cuz if it's Nels Cline or Glenn Kotche (sp?) be prepared for them to join Tweedy for a number or two.

There's a ton of gigs on in the next month that I'm going to. I can't really say that I'm a big enough fan to pay €30 to see him but I'd say it'll be really good. I blame U:Mack for bringing over Dinosaur Jr. I'd have gone otherwise.

Interesting fact:

if you spliced together Jade Goody's ex (and father of her childer) Jeff Brazier and her current squeeze, Jack Tweedy, you would get Jeff Tweedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back