Jaysus cycling! (10 Viewers)

Big sale on clycling gear in Halfords at the minute. Was supposed to finish yesterday but seems to be still going according to their website. I got one of those super-fancy reflective jackets for 35 quid. I also managed to score two sets of panniers for 20 quid (due to a cockup).

Jaysus cycling is right..

Took the bike out for a spin up to Lidl and just as I was putting the hammer down I let a scuttery auld fart..me arse was itchy as all fuck by the time I arrived at my destination.Then the asthma started playing up and I was gasping all the way back.

A total disaster of a spin.

Be cycling like a boss in no time though

Did that Great Dublin Bike Ride thing today. Rain kept off for the most part but on the cycle home it poured down. The combination of tiredness, wetness and coldness was soul destroying.

Some laugh on Twitter when the PA system for it kicked off at 7:30am on a Sunday morning in Smithfield.
Yeah, I don't blame them. When we arrived back they were still blaring stuff onto the quays (including FM104 broadcasting live from the event) even though everyone was confined to the main Smithfield square. Seemed a bit obnoxious.

Hit by a car this morning! It seems the person just didn't see me and drove straight into me, I got sent flying. Thankfully they were just moving out from a standstill so were going very slow.

Guess what though? My helmet prevented me from getting a nasty head wound!

I'm alright although the bike will need a bit of repairing, they mainly hit the wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back