Jaysus cycling! (3 Viewers)

_46520231_cyclist_lgv_466.gif

ah yes

OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY YOU STUPID CYCLIST, I'M IN A CAR

BRUM BRUM, YOU DON'T EXIST, GET OFF MY FUCKING ROAD

BUT IF YOU DARE TO BREAK A SINGLE RULE THAT I HAVE TO FOLLOW

well......

Don't mess with the HGV's I is John.

Lorry drivers don't want to kill you, but if you're in their blind spot they simply can't see you. It's not to be fucked with, the blind spot.

Don't mess with the HGV's I is John.

Lorry drivers don't want to kill you, but if you're in their blind spot they simply can't see you. It's not to be fucked with, the blind spot.

that doesn't explain every other vehicle on the road.

http://www.planet-x-warehouse.co.uk/acatalog/SL_Pro_Carbon_Euro_Promo.html

This apparent bargain has been annoying me for a while. I can't justify this, can I? In a recession this close to xmas? Can I? CAN I?

Hi Seanc, I'm on their mailing list too and saw that come through yesterday. If you can afford it, go for it. That value is quite amazing, seeing as the ultegra groupset alone would account for a good chunk of the cost. Remember the Lidl bikes? All they had going for them was the ultegra parts, the rest being garbage. In this case you're getting a sweet frame too (I don't know how good/bad the other bits are) - I bought a P-X frame earlier this year with the intention of stripping my hacker and building up a new bike around the P-X. It seemed more cost effective to just buy a full bike so I sold on the frame.

I was tempted when the offer was 999 and an extra 100 for the build. Now the build is free, shipping is free. So it comes down to whether you'll actually use it when you buy it.

I was meant to already have had one of these by now. Circumstances mean I have to wait til after xmas to get one, but get one I will (as a spare bike).

The only other thing is that there could be saturation of sorts of P-X - if you've been up by wicklow way lately, you'll no doubt have seen lots on the road. Whether that actually bothers you or not is another thing though.

So if you have the $$ and you think you'll actually use it, then go for it my son.

The only other thing is that there could be saturation of sorts of P-X - if you've been up by wicklow way lately, you'll no doubt have seen lots on the road. Whether that actually bothers you or not is another thing though.

There are a fair few around alright but it wouldn't bother me. Anyone who has one says they are great. The white frame is by far the best looking but a nightmare to keep clean I imagine. If its your special occasions bike, it won't be that much of a pain.

'ken hell! I nearly got mangled by a bus on the way home. Driver swerving all over the road. I caught up with him at annesly brigde at the lights, I asked him if he had been drinking. He went nuts, didn't deny it. Just started roaring that he wished he had knocked me over gave me the finger and drove off still swerving. No one on board.

Fucken mentler, I got the reg and will complain. I'm used to asswipe bus drivers being general
pricks to cyclists, but this guy seemed like he had had a few. Lethal.

a guy in work had his brand new 800 euro bike stolen from outside the office today. i feel genuinely sick for him. he got it on the bike to work scheme, so he's going to be paying for it for the next 12 months.
bike thieves are absolute fuckers

while i'm still on a rant, what's the story with people overtaking without any kind of indication.. on top of that it's usually some dangerous fucker with no lights
there really should be some form of campaign to introduce the idea of giving a shout to let someone know you're going to overtake.
it's a lethal bad habit here..

people cycling the wrong way up cycle lanes too.. grrrr!!!

'ken hell! I nearly got mangled by a bus on the way home. Driver swerving all over the road. I caught up with him at annesly brigde at the lights, I asked him if he had been drinking. He went nuts, didn't deny it. Just started roaring that he wished he had knocked me over gave me the finger and drove off still swerving. No one on board.

Fucken mentler, I got the reg and will complain. I'm used to asswipe bus drivers being general
pricks to cyclists, but this guy seemed like he had had a few. Lethal.

shite bag,put a window in on the bus next time.
had a driver try to run me off the road twice a while back (i may have registered my anger on here at the time) caught up with him at the garage and pulled him up on it,sausage roll just started denying it of course.anyway the previous time i had a run in with a bus driver i swung at him and got nicked for it so this time i figure ill go about it all above board and ring the old bill.went in to make a complaint about him and the cop merely wrote it on the back of the nearest piece of paper and no doubt binned it once i left.so in conclusion-fuck the cops and fuck dublin bus,dont be afraid to swing at the bastards (just dont drop yr keys and delay your get-away as i did)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back