Jaysus cycling! (15 Viewers)

Yo if anybody is interested I'm selling my Terry Dolan, Carbon Fork, post and stays . It's got full Ultegra 9spd and Mavic Cosmos wheels. It would fit somebody 5'7 - 5'11 or so. Im moving abroad so thats the reason it's for sale.

that's one sweet machine brian. hope you get a good price for it. when you heading off?

2217744639_afe1863c09_b.jpg

Doing the time trials around the reservoir up near Roundwood you'd be arriving in at the end looking like a coal miner with the flies stuck to your face at the end of the summer.

You'd be washing them out of your mouth and everything. Mank.

edit.. That's a lovely computer you're typing on Shaney.

It would be a shame if it went on fire.

This would probably just be another law for people to ignore and for the guards not to enforce. While ridiculously silly ones like the recent off licence legislation shall be enforced with great gusto. I'm only guessing, but I imagine it would apply to all traffic, bikes included? With the possible exception of ministerial cars rushing to Gaa matches.

This would probably just be another law for people to ignore and for the guards not to enforce. While ridiculously silly ones like the recent off licence legislation shall be enforced with great gusto. I'm only guessing, but I imagine it would apply to all traffic, bikes included? With the possible exception of ministerial cars rushing to Gaa matches.

I very much doubt there will ever be a speed limit for bikes. they would have to sell bikes with speedometers before that could happen. Lowering speed limits to crawling speed is just going to make people driving more frustrated and angry. Just ban cars from city centre.

30km/hr is a load of mickeys. Its hard to reach that speed in the city centre in a car anyways.

Another irish quick 'fix' solution to badly conceived developments. Changing the speed limit just requires a few repainted signs. Cheap and easy. Instead of tackling road layouts and the pathetic cycle lanes that are there.

They shouldn't be blaming cyclists for this. Anyway, having a speed limit above 30kph is a bit stupid in the city centre. Having national primary routes passing through the city centre, or any space where people are going to get in the way of cars en route to somewhere else, is also a bit stupid. This was supposedly introduced a few years ago anyway, but it was done in a half arsed manner. Let it in, I don't mind it. It's all a bit stupid though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back