Jaysus cycling! (7 Viewers)

anyway, the two gardai i talked to about cycling offences (before this FPN stuff came in) thought that doing a cyclist for breaking a red light was a waste of garda time. that said, at the time the garda would probably have had to go to court to see it through.

I always thought it was illegal to cycle the foot path looks like am mistaken I think cyclists been able to bend the rules a little is good thing and generally more safer

my understanding was that under the road transportation act of 1963 or 1964, a bicycle is considered a vehicle and by this act, it is illegal to operate a vehicle on a footpath.

there was this article in the drogheda independent about a cyclist being fined for hitting a car when he was cycling on a footpath
Man fined €20 for careless cycling - Independent.ie

That was my first cycle in the rain. It was really tough going in the mud and puddles. The rain gear was a waste of time-I got soaked through. Arrive at work soaked and covered in mud. But I had a shower and have dry work clothes so all good. Hopefully my riding gear will be dry by this evening.

if i'm cycling in the rain, i just take the attitude, if i'm gonna get wet, i get wet immediately. get the initial shock of cold water over with as fast as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
  • JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back