Jaysus cycling! (9 Viewers)

I had my first fall in nearly two years a couple of weeks ago. Crossing the road too slow and got caught up in some broken road (again). Fell in slow motion so plenty of time to get my hand out and cut it up. Bike hit me on the back of the head and all. Was first crash with the new teeth so was a little scarier than it should've been and I buckled my wheel a bit and all..

People bike rideing israel/palistine around 1.40 old greek orthodox monastry mar saba
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

People bike rideing israel/palistine around 1.40 old greek orthodox monastry mar saba
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That looks fucking awesome

I had my first fall in nearly two years a couple of weeks ago. Crossing the road too slow and got caught up in some broken road (again). Fell in slow motion so plenty of time to get my hand out and cut it up. Bike hit me on the back of the head and all. Was first crash with the new teeth so was a little scarier than it should've been and I buckled my wheel a bit and all..
hope you're ok dude. The slow ones are often the worst ones.

what have you in mind?

I'm going to take a look at this ...

DSCN2520.JPG

The guy sells refitted second hand bikes, my dad got one off him before and was happy with it so I got in touch last week. When I told him what I was after (something that I can take out for an hour or a bit more each night and work hard on, it needn't be all that fast or light as I ride on my own so I don't have to worry about falling behind people) he recommended that as I'm a big lad this might suit, more a touring bike than a racer so it'd be a bit sturdier. My own bike (a cheap, very heavy mountain bike, with suspension that I don't need ,from Lidl) needs more spent on it in repairs than it's worth so I've been borrowing my old man's for the past few weeks, if the one above is of similar quality I reckon I'll be happy with it.

I'm going to take a look at this ...

DSCN2520.JPG

The guy sells refitted second hand bikes, my dad got one off him before and was happy with it so I got in touch last week. When I told him what I was after (something that I can take out for an hour or a bit more each night and work hard on, it needn't be all that fast or light as I ride on my own so I don't have to worry about falling behind people) he recommended that as I'm a big lad this might suit, more a touring bike than a racer so it'd be a bit sturdier. My own bike (a cheap, very heavy mountain bike, with suspension that I don't need ,from Lidl) needs more spent on it in repairs than it's worth so I've been borrowing my old man's for the past few weeks, if the one above is of similar quality I reckon I'll be happy with it.

pretty sturdy looking machine there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back