jape, sap. (1 Viewer)

DuncheeKnifed said:
i'm in mongolia. jesus, can't you recognise me from my picture. mouthpiece are a pack of ugly cunts. now i'm actually offended.
woops, took yer reply literally and assumed ye were in moutpiece

yeah sorry about liking yer band maybe if you take a few tips from moutpiece ya might get rid of me

hopefully ya'll have more than 2 songs the next time ya's play, fucking kicked ass

DuncheeKnifed said:
hey man, i'm loving that shit. you don't know me at all. i'm the most right on fucker in the punk scene these days. girls are cool... n'all.

i dont know you at all sniffle that hurt you bollocks, guess who's gettng a rabies filled cat brought back from malaysia:p

I don't care what anyone says. Even though I've never been a fan of any of his bands. I like Richie Egan because he's a nice guy who always stops for a chat when I see him on the street. I couldn't give a fuck if he likes being on Hot Press or MTV as long as he isn't a cock about it and shares his coke and groupies with me.

nah boss new jersey and slippery when wet they are good albums, or their first one bon jovi, alas young guns 2 soundtrack onwards was woeful,

thanks to broadband i can now download the video to 18 and Life by Skid Row, oh sebastian bach why did you wear that t-shirt:p

spuded said:
nah boss new jersey and slippery when wet they are good albums, or their first one bon jovi, alas young guns 2 soundtrack onwards was woeful,

thanks to broadband i can now download the video to 18 and Life by Skid Row, oh sebastian bach why did you wear that t-shirt:p

what about 7800 degrees F?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back